PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello members.

What are the pros and cons of a poker App that instead of entering the bet values the app would be able to hear your voice about the bet amount or the action that should be taken and make the action type but only listening to you speak.
It would be cool, right?

:star:

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello members.

What are the pros and cons of a poker app that instead of entering the bet values the app would be able to hear your voice about the bet amount or the action that should be taken and make the action type but only listening to you speak.
It would be cool, right?

is there such an application?
or is it a question about the future possible in poker?[emoji32][emoji3]

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been wondering the same, for blind people

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Unfortunately, I didn't hear that at any given moment some poker room would use such an application, but this is a very interesting idea, I would use it !!!

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello members.

What are the pros and cons of a poker app that instead of entering the bet values the app would be able to hear your voice about the bet amount or the action that should be taken and make the action type but only listening to you speak.
It would be cool, right?

It's a great idea and you will be happy with this option until the software doesn't recognize your command or enters a different amount than you intended because:

You are sick and your voice is gravely and unrecognizable

You are drunk and slurring your words

The dog next door is barking so loudly that the software is recognizing it as commands

The television or radio is accepted as a command

Those are just a few of the complex bugs that need to be worked out.

Good luck !

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Innovation breaks into the poker world just like star wars. This application could be useful for people with disabilities.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Innovation breaks into the poker world just like star wars. This application could be useful for people with disabilities.

Not just for people with disabilities.

This app would be great for all players who don't want to physically interface with their computer.

Good luck !

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Progress is moving so fast that there may be similar applications or even more convenient ones. But it seems like a bad idea to me right now.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not like it. Then I can’t swear to myself when I get a bad blow.))

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not just for people with disabilities.

This app would be great for all players who don't want to physically interface with their computer.

Good luck !
May be. But I can say that when you press a key, you have a certain responsibility. I'm talking out loud during a poker hand. I don't want the computer to record this and take it seriously.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
May be. But I can say that when you press a key, you have a certain responsibility. I'm talking out loud during a poker hand. I don't want the computer to record this and take it seriously.

Ha ha !

Finally.....verbal is binding in online poker!!

Careful what you say....

Good luck !