Poker is ability of mental straight

oakthyago

oakthyago

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe there is two diffents lines to play poker. You can study a loot and have as many math teory as you can or you have the basic and spend a lot of time persisting without give up.

What you think is the best method

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
understanding math and statistics, probabilities, is a good thing and getting use to it like a second language. also you have to be lucky so you have to be a good person in real life to get good karma and good luck.

oakthyago

oakthyago

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am reading the power of habit and they say that a important feature to keep the change in your routine is the faith. Maybe this is what is asked in poker to start make some constant in charges. You must have faith in you game and spend the time necessary to start to win and become a winner

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
player?

Good morning everyone, yes and other skills too, it is essential to have patience, technical knowledge of the game, to have the ability to do math to know if you have the odds for the call, you have to know which hands to play 3bet or 4bet, which hands to 3bet calling, knowing which stack size to go with All in direct, is a very complex game, but you also have to be lucky, I am watching the games of a player who is very profitable and is considered one of the best in the world , I noticed that he wins a lot of All ins with hands that have 30%, I saw him beat AJo vs QQ in a FT, in my case I lose a lot with QQ vs AJ, or in situations that I am a favorite per flop, be you a good player and loses a lot of All ins is not going to be so profitable, it seems that the site favors for being a famous player, me a hand that he had 87s vs KK flop 6s Kd 5s, turn 2h villain bet 33% and he checks raise over by villain call and river hit 9c.
It is clear that he is a player who has a lot of skill and a lot of knowledge but the determinant is to win All ins and he wins many, above the average.