Poker 2 App

G

Gilly44

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone else play games through the poker 2 App?

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerrr 2. Not the governor

I have not used it, but it looks fantastic. It basically enables you to create your own poker games similar to the way online poker rooms do, including cash tables.

My only concern is what their RNG is like. According to their FAQ:

A standard poker deck of 52 cards are shuffled using the highest standard of shuffling algorithm as of 2018.

Cards are shuffled in a 100% random order. They’re then drawn & given to each seat in the order they’ve been shuffled.

The shuffling algorithm has no knowledge about poker hands or players it’s dealing to. The players and results are determined separately once the hand is complete.
The RNG is software-based and not mechanical. Some people would argue that this is not truly random and can be exploited.

G

Gilly44

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea, I could see that. We've not had issues like that l, that I know of. If you download it we have a club we play in. Do you have Facebook?

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea, I could see that. We've not had issues like that l, that I know of. If you download it we have a club we play in. Do you have Facebook?

I avoid Facebook like the plague! :D

I am sure that the RNG is sufficient enough for club games among friends. The app looks great for that sort of thing, and thank you for calling it to my attention. It would be great to set up a home game during a party or something like that, where your guests can play from any room in the house, even the bathroom! LOL.