playersonly

ntimidatr

ntimidatr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
not sure if it was here or raketherake that i found playersonly poker. it was about 2 weeks ago. i signed up and was able to deposit quite easily. the poker is great. but i like horses too, (so there went some of my winnings)and you can bet that there also. you have to fax or scan a photo of your id and a bill w/ your address on it, and send it to em, for any withdraws( which is what this is all about!). (didnt like that, but i did it.) cashed in mtts, even won a 10.00 omaha h/l mtt. (i'm so good i scare myself) hit a trifecta w/ my last 30.00 that paid 288.00, so i cashed out 250.00 and pissed away the rest....now they gave me a tracking no., but havent given the package to usps yet, in other words, they've generated a tracking no., but have'nt really given the mail man the package. is this because of what the gov. has done?...the tracking no. was generated on the 9th, 2 days ago! and still no further info while tracking.

R

realplaya75

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when did you enter the withdrawal? it usually takes like 10-15 business days on any poker site for the check to go through so it could just be taking a little while for them to get it to ups. i personally have never played on the site so i am unsure, though I do not recall seeing playersonly affected by the government seizures but i could be wrong

D

DEdwardsNJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fwiw, I've played there for over 2 years and never had a problem with a payout from them.

M

mange

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Players Only

I have a small bankroll in Players Only, but dont really expect to see any of the money.

My bank roll was run with playing freerolls. So, no big loss.

Those tracking numbers are pretty fool proof. So, if the computer does not say it has been shipped, you can bet it has not.

Lets just hope the present legistration submitted by Barney Franks is passed. Then, you will get paid off.

I kine of feel it will pass.

Good luck.

mange

F

fokus2k3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Playersonly cash's out. It just takes a while.

keaton

keaton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sell collectibles on Ebay, and I use the USPS Priority mail shipping option often. They have the poorest tracking system out there. I have received, and sent packages, that arrived before the system showed they were sent.

O

offshoregamstr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have heard it takes 2-3 weeks to get payouts. I believe that is standard.