Players Beware Of Cryptopokerclub

P

pokerguy79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I asked the employee there that why can't I jump into a tournament when i won a freeroll and ran it up and the guy was soooo unprofessional that instead of me loving the site to being scared to deposit. i am posting our conversation and look how nasty he was about it. Like why would i deposit money if i was able to run a freeroll to a $1000 and then i would have to deposit another $50 on there even though i don't need it if i had a $1000 on there for example. We play in these rooms to get away from jumping through hoops at other sites. We have seen this before with fullflushpoker.com they were telling winning players to deposit on top of money they already had, like it doesn't make sense at all. Then they say that no site gives away free chips and how am i getting free chips if I came in 1st place and earned it. I could see if there was a minimum cash out thats fine but if their not stealing your money then why does it matter i would still be paying the tourney fees and getting them rake from me playing with what i won but instead they want me to deposit on top of my winnings to play in guarantee tourneys or generate them enough rake in order to cashout and instead of getting logical answers i got spoken to like your wasting their time like your a peasent even though they run the damn freerolls and if you don't want to pay people for winning those don't run them. heres the first post afterr i post this

P

pokerguy79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PLAYERS BEWARE OF CRYPTOPOKERCLUB

This was my conversation with their customer service :i don't inderstand why i can't get into a tourney for 0.5mbtc+0.005mbtc when i have 1.1mbtc?
Support profile
You need to be a depositor to unlock paid tournaments.
50 USD worth of crypto minimum.
what do you mean unlick it saus this my username is pokergirl79 and i never recieved the 5 free chips when i signed up like a week ago
whats the point of running up yoir moneu in bitcoin then
from a freeroll
are they saying i can't register for those tourneys because i need to deposit or is it because i dont have enough to get in the tourney?
i thought me having 1.1mbyc was more than 0.5mbtc+.005mbtc
mbtc i meant
so are you saying no matter how much i run this up even if i run it to a 1000 dollars worth i can't jump into these tourneys because they want me to deposit on top of my winning? I don't grt it?
and if thats the case then whats the point of running up a freeroll then
i need these answered please so i can understand whats going on so i can make an judgement of even wanting to play here anymore because i don't know of one crypto poker site that foes this?
Yes, you must be a depositor to access paid Tournaments.
This isn’t a platform to grind free money, the point of freerolls is to try out the platform.
Support profile
Who told you you will get 5 free chips?
right like i am sure that i will evenrually deposit but then you shouldn;t run freerolls if you get punished for turning it into something
who is talking about 5 free chips not me
Support profile
Like I said, freerolls simply allow people to try the platform and make up their mind if they want to deposit.
They are not designed for charity.
so your saying that if i run my 1.1mbtc into a 1000 dillars that i can't cashout
You said this:

what do you mean unlick it saus this my username is pokergirl79 and i never recieved the 5 free chips when i signed up like a week ago
Support profile
What free chips are you talking about?
i think thats on fair poker
not this site
this is crypto poker club not fair poker
Support profile
If you want to cash out Freeroll winnings you must meet Rake paid requirements before doing so.
Rake you can earn in Cash Games. Not paid Tournaments.
so again if i run this up to a 1000 dollars that what i can't cashout until i deposit?
If you want to cash out Freeroll winnings you must meet Rake paid requirements before doing so.
Rake you can earn in Cash Games. Not paid Tournaments.
Support profile
It’s all over the website and in the terms.
but if this site isn't steaking your moneu then ot shouldn't matter
stealing i mmeant
bdecause no other site does this
I find it odd thats all and suspicious
Support profile
What are you even talking about stealing money.
i'm going to post this in my forum that I am apart of to get others opion on this
i mean if your not stealing money then it shouldn;t matter how i make it
Support profile
What is suspicious about not allowing access to paid tournaments with other depositors when you are not a depositor yourself.
so i run up a freeroll and run hot why should i have to meet an requirement
or can;t jump into a tourney because i didn;t deposit but yet i have enough and ran it up to a 1000 dollars
sounds sketchy
Support profile
Because you are doing it for free.
i am trying to make better dense of this
No site in the world gives you free money.
Support profile
Everything comes with requirements and rules.
when i hear stuff like that it makes me feel unsafe to deposit like i have to jump thrigh hoops just to cashout or play in tourneys
Support profile
Is there anything else you require for now? We have other players to attend to.
yes if i win a freeroll i don't get punished
i didn't get free money i won 1st place in a freeroll btc
what do you mean free
i don't gey it
Support profile
I am not here to persuade you to deposit or not.
That is your choice to make.
If you don’t like it, then don’t deposit or play here.
are you saying that me winning first place is cinsidered free money
it doesnt what you just sqaid ui came 1st place in a freeroll whats the harm
are you saying that i really didn't win anything
wjhatare you talking about free i won a freeroll
doesn't freerolls count as money i don't get it
your telling me that you don't give out free chips but yet you run frewerolls and people jump in them and win are you saying it's not real money?????
i'm trying to better understand this site thats all
don't throw an attitude with me i asked you questions and if you don't like your job quit
others are going to see your nasty attiude towards winning players
i don't give 2 shits who you have to attend to i was just trying to undersdtand the site and you acted like abn asshole to me
I like the site
thats why i'm here trying it out
i am just saying i never seen someone get punished for a freeroll
you say we dont give free money i earned it what do you mean
are you linked to fair poker
you keep saying free chips what are you talking about i don't get it
I am going to contact my forums and figure out whats going on here
winning players who win a freeroll get punished and are told that no site gives you free chips even though i earned it
4:19 am
tell me why i wouldn't be confused
i;m sorry not one other site does at all if you earned you can run it up
i like this site but i don't want to get punished for running good
1h ago. Not seen yet
We run on Intercom

Write a reply…

P

pokerguy79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PLAYERS BEWARE OF CRYPTOPOKERCLUB

Why would anyone deposit here with an attitude like this. I was trying to understand the site better and got talked down to cause i didn't understand and I want to keep playing here but something is sketchy. Imagine trying to cash out here only to be talked down to like he has other players to attend to like my concern wasn't justified or important enough to answer. So all players beware until they make it right with me I have a duty to warn others and thats what i am doing now.It's not free chips if i played a freeroll tourney and i won 1st place and even though i would still be paying the tourney fees and generating rake friom what i won from the freeroll only to get punished and talked to.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's pretty standard for sites to require a deposit before allowing a withdrawal. Many require play through to generate rake equivalent to a percentage of Freeroll winnings (sometimes 100%) before withdrawing them. Some sites require a deposit to play their freerolls or micro tournaments.