Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PKR

Any news on PKR? I really miss that platform.

Beardownman

Beardownman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You'll never see it again! Unfortunately.

M

Meeshu71

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys haven't posted in a while but my buddy and I were just reminiscing about PKR and how much we miss it.

It was a revelation in online poker and so sad it no longer exists and wondered if there are any 3D poker sites out there.

I believe Ladbrokes is, are there any more?

Maybe the reason for PKR,s demise was it was slower play so less rake for them.

I just cant believe in 2019 we are still playing the same boring 2d layouts.

dgellitson

dgellitson

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I hated pkr, Like you mentioned the play was so slow.. I found it very tedious and once the novelty of the emotes ran out it just became straight up irritating imo

T

thatgreekdude

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hated pkr, Like you mentioned the play was so slow.. I found it very tedious and once the novelty of the emotes ran out it just became straight up irritating imo

Spot on lol, I remember trying desperately to play PKR because it looked revolutionary, it was a pain in the butt to setup as had a graphic card requirement or something like that, it really wasn't a good experience, I remember it used to be on the poker channel on sky here in the UK a lot and it looked so cool but sadly it was just a gimmick.

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I liked PKR and played there a lot.:):):)

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Oh, I will never forget PKR. I loved to play there at this time. It was funny and sociable room. I still wonder often, who was playing there and who is also a member of Cardschat. And with what nickname you were playing there?
I was even using at this time my usual nickname: SchnurrHaar
What was your nickname there?

M

Meeshu71

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like any other site my username is always Meeshu

I actually did really well there that's one of the reasons I miss it lol

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played at PKR but I didnt like it, overcrowded software, slow games, poor pool and game structure...boring and irritating...

schwede777

schwede777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PKR lives

I've read all posts in the PKR-thread and I agree with your opinion that the gameplay was more like stop & go.

But everybody remembers PKR and this is quite unusual for a online pokerplattform!

Do you remember the song in the backround while dressing & pimping the avatar? Have it as a ringtone on my cellphone and so every call prooves ...PKR lives !

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Exactly this. Noone should miss that crap and lets not shall forget that if stars would have not paid out players balances, many would have lost all the money they had there.

P

putski

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will be there to try the new site out..
I Wish them the best of Luck on there new Travels!

Rock on PKR

Last edited:
Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In future been PS VR, wait this platform.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I loved PKR, but the main reason for that was the players. It reminded me of 888. Soft field and a lot of recreational players. Probably the pomp around the 3D kept serious multi-tablers away. But the tourneys were great, soft and profitable.

I had a PC that could handle the 3D so I was golden, but these days probably most machines can handle it. If/when it is relaunched, I assume they will keep the grafix to a level that most machines can handle if they want to get back in the market. But I also assume the soft field will be gone, thus my motivation to play there may not return......

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it did somehow return, no way would I put any money into it. Almost got stung last time.

I don't think it will relaunch. In any case, the market is saturated and online poker is dying.

ArmiSoo7

ArmiSoo7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
This was my favorite poker client. I loved it so much. It is so more fun to build your own player. Please return this amazing poker client. Can not wait to play there again. :)

Beardownman

Beardownman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to like playing here when I first started playing online, but just have to wonder if the game play would now be too slow for most.

det0nate

det0nate

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i used to play here often - love the 3d and using out aviators -- come back please PKR

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play was far too slow. I can't even be doing with the speed of party poker. It was only good for having a laugh with now and then. I used to like the odd things like the Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and "show me your cards". They destroyed it moving to MPN forcing name changes losing track of buddies and losing the avatar I had created when it first started. I'm over it now. I would only go back if it was all freerolls. But, and this is the big one, online poker has been in decline now for a long time and it's not going to ever get back to where it used to be. At some point there will only be one or two trusted platforms left.

koisug

koisug

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is this platform? And I lamented about her a lot of things? But I do not know what it is PKR

F

Fatman0912

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first steps in poker were on PKR. I liked it a lot and it will forever have a special place in my heart haha.

J

Jlo111888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pkr not missed me i didnt like this room i played by the past for a while best rooms exists now:turtle:

posztulatum

posztulatum

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't live without PKR :'( (o_O) (-_-)
Yes, I also liked this video game :) I left nice money there sometimes but it's okay. That is the No.1 if we see the 3D poker platforms. The pokerstars simulation poker is different like the PKR was ever.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I also miss this platform. The unique design made me feel as if I was playing live even if I was in front of my computer.