PKR Poker

Copag

Copag

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to play a lot in this PKR poker software, I always liked the 3D characters, because I was always a fan of video games and this game was very similar to video games, I thought it was very excited.
Images

Pkr poker table big

Pkr 3

Copag

Copag

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have you played? If so, did you like the technology? I saw on some sites that he will return in August.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played there but I was not amazed with 3d software nor with their offer and services, and I dont miss them

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I saw this topic about PKR poker, I immediately remembered that I had already played on this site. The software there is certainly good. But most of all I didn’t like that there are a lot of fish. I quickly lost money and I had no desire to contribute more. For me it was not an adequate game.

Copag

Copag

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a pity you did not like the technology of this software, as it surprised me a lot in terms of poker, it was the only 3D poker software, and good that there were a lot of fish as the friend above said.

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
D

doom

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
i play there before not bayou had a lot of options back there so many networks shut down until now

Copag

Copag

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The first time I see this, and how do you play in this format? Is it very similar to offline poker or not? :eek2:

It doesn't exist anymore, but in August it should be released. Yes it is very similar to offline poker

Copag

Copag

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i play there before not bayou had a lot of options back there so many networks shut down until now

Too bad, my friend, I really liked playing it. Do you think that several poker networks have ended because of the Americans who were prevented from playing with the rest of the world? Because they were the majority of the players.

D

doom

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Too bad, my friend, I really liked playing it. Do you think that several poker networks have ended because of the Americans who were prevented from playing with the rest of the world? Because they were the majority of the players.
not only usa a lot of contry got ban or can only play with players from their contry

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The software there is certainly good. But most of all I didn’t like that there are a lot of fish. I quickly lost money and I had no desire to contribute more.

How will you beat good players when the fishes already take your money ?

How can a room full of fish be bad? It is exactly what you are looking for!!!

What i didn't like about PKR was that the games were rather slow, because many players were too busy performing chip tricks or odering frinks instead of playing poker...

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

with a balloon to the moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

What i didn't like about PKR was that the games were rather slow, because many players were too busy performing chip tricks or odering frinks instead of playing poker...

yeah right lol he did not like it because the room was full of fish. this is something typicall you here from beginners who think they are better then they actually are :eek: how can you dislike a room with a lot of fish? i have the same opinon than you. too few hands dealt, wasted time.

Copag

Copag

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not only usa a lot of contry got ban or can only play with players from their contry
You are right my friend players from several countries were prevented from playing with the world, a pity this happened, because in the games that I am playing lately it is not giving many players and in the past there always was.

Copag

Copag

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

True how he can hate fish and love them, they are the ones that make us profit. It could take a while to take a while, but after a while it started offering the game in 2D and a lot of people started using it and it wasn't taking so long.

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PKR comes back in August?
Didnt know that.
I thought it was dead.
In a podcast Todd Witteles said, a room called True Poker was the original 3D Poker long before PKR
maybe its the same TruePoker from WPN network, and they gave up this cool idea

Copag

Copag

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PKR comes back in August?
Didnt know that.
I thought it was dead.
In a podcast Todd Witteles said, a room called True Poker was the original 3D Poker long before PKR
maybe its the same TruePoker from WPN network, and they gave up this cool idea
If the video slots do not postpone, it will be in August, they postponed it twice last year. I never played this "True Poker", did you like it? Tell me more about him.

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@copag: I played a little bit there, but more on ACR, which is the same network. When Truepoker was a 3D poker room, i wasn't playing poker (started 2007 or so). I found a quote: "True Poker was the first online poker site to offer 3D graphics and enjoyed early success in 2002-2003." (www.truepoker.eu/history-and-evolution-wpn/)

Copag

Copag

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@copag: I played a little bit there, but more on ACR, which is the same network. When Truepoker was a 3D poker room, i wasn't playing poker (started 2007 or so). I found a quote: "True Poker was the first online poker site to offer 3D graphics and enjoyed early success in 2002-2003." (www.truepoker.eu/history-and-evolution-wpn/)
I understood my friend, but strange because pkr said the same thing on their website that they were the first and only 3D poker site. Which one is telling the truth now.

Louise77

Louise77

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Would be great if the ''3D software'' returns, so more appalling to play then 2D Poker while having the option to play in 2D format.

It was such a shame how it all ended and how the old owners left without a word leaving a dent in the poker world,
thankfully pokerstars came along to save the day as they did will ill-fainted ''Full Tilt'' and that the software would seem to be in good hands now.

I read on social media a while back before the ongoing crisis the re-release was set to for August 2020,
however lately one of the reps had published a status post stating there could be a delay while mentioning the Beta Team who are now able to work safely together.

We can only hope fun poker along with the Fun Team will return this year.

Louise77

Louise77

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When I saw this topic about PKR poker, I immediately remembered that I had already played on this site. The software there is certainly good. But most of all I didn’t like that there is a lot of fish. I quickly lost money and I had no desire to contribute more. For me, it was not an adequate game.

You did not like it because there were too many /fresh fishes and you lost money, wouldn't that make you a fish your self IMO? :p:D

(Appealing not appalling)

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes,I played there.It was certainly different than any other online poker room,especially when you had to look at your cards and tried to remember what exactly you had,so you wouldn't have to look again.I really don't remember when was the last time I played at PKR and it would be nice to play there again if it really returns.

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I clearly remember that feeling of desperation when PKR had declared themselves insolvent. Microgaming Network suspended site and player's balances without any refund, and there was an obscene amount of money on my account, about 75% of my total poker bankroll. Thank God, PokerStars made an unprecedented business decision to refund all PKR players. So, I clearly remember this incredible sense of relief as well=)

W

Wolfington

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I played on PKR every day for about 3 or 4 years give or take a few days! A lot of it was more the social side as I never played anything but micro games. I was very active on the forum and was truly gutted when it closed. Fingers crossed for a return but, can't see it being the same without Danski, Jabba, Jake etc.