Pineapple poker - where to play it?

G

gerrrr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know any poker room where you can play Chinese poker or Pineapple?

the other day I found this variant of poker and I am fascinated by this style of poker, the only poker room I saw so far that have freeroll tournaments that can be played is PokerMach, but someone knows of some other poker room in Who can play this wonderful game?

DomGov

DomGov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know PPPPoker has it, although it's not my favorite App.
Even the play money version they have going is pretty decent.
Also CoinPoker will have it in the near future.

The bigger sites haven't really gone about picking it up yet.

TonyBet also has it.

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pretty sure Nitrogen and Global poker both have it. Not sure how many people play it though. :bebored:

M

moros13

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just started learning this kind of game. very much. freerolls and paid games are available at the Pokerdom.

godblessiraq

godblessiraq

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve found this game being spread at 3 rooms in South Florida. Enjoyed playing it myself as I won suite a few bucks doing so. I don’t think I’m that good at this variant of poker, I just think I was better at grasping the concept more than my opponents. Where in the world do you live? I’m sure we could help you find a game. Remember, you can always “start an interest list” at your local poker room.

V

V8000

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is this new poker room that also combines cryptocurrency: CoinPoker, there you can play open chinese poker the pineapple variant.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I'm a conservative player and have not even heard of this kind of poker. I have enough of those types of poker available for example on pokerstars

riverokker

riverokker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you tried crazy pineapple? It's an amazing game. Really great game. Good Luck at The Tables!

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, Bro!
At Pokerdom.com have excellent opportunity to play in Chinese Poker (Pineapple):
Cash and Tournaments. Good Luck in Chinese Poker!;)
P.S. But keep in mind this is a Russian site.

WSMFP1986

WSMFP1986

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Global has it but really have seen a lot, best had looses there sometime, when you try to take it up with support they will call you mistake like a 4 for an A, things like that, A hand I had an A high str8 and lost 2 trips, for a minute I thought maybe I did see it wrong thin I won a pot 3 days later with 2 pair, the other guy had trips, I haven't played there since that night!!!