Paf Poker

Ropa

Ropa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone have any experience with website paf? I found that website via announcement with family member. Checked that out and registered there. It's website where you can play poker, make sport bettings, play slot games etc. The person who told me about this website said she won like 236€ out of .20€ and she cashed it out and they legally sent it to her bank account. I tried to play poker there, but downloaded clients seems to be too laggy for me and i quit it now. There are quite a few freerolls and they give you tickets when u first register there.

Last edited by a moderator:
fadisn

fadisn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played paf long time ago, in 2009-2012 but had to leave it as it is somehow lucked to finland, as I remember it was good site, nice payments & I made like 120 € just from freerolls :) their poker software was same like Betsson/Bwin that time.
As said, dont know how it is recently !

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I also played there but in november/december they blocked me :D because i didn't agreed with their one stupid regulation which none of the other bookies and/or poker sites i'm using asked to do at the same time ...

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have never heard of paf poker before,,tried to take a look,but they have it blocked for some reason (i'm in canada) :ciao: I try and stay away from small sites,,can't trust them.I want to play,not get played,,, :reddy:

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Paf is an international gambling company based in the Åland Islands.

Turnover: EUR 116.5 million (2017).

Established: 1966.

Occasionally played there and found it to be a trusted poker site, otherwise it would already be closed (by the Finnish state) :D

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually never heard about this site, is it available in europe and Morocco ?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Actually never heard about this site, is it available in europe and Morocco ?

Maybe it looks just to me that way but it seems PAF is only available in 4 european countries: Estonia, sweden, Finland and Spain.

poker_bro

poker_bro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
one missing - Latvia.

Maybe it looks just to me that way but it seems PAF is only available in 4 european countries: Estonia, Sweden, Finland and Spain.

They say this on their site

4.3 Limited areas

The Operator may not open Gaming Accounts or accept payments from persons located in certain countries for example the USA, Russia and Turkey.

So are they accepting other countries or not?