opponents analysis

hachile1

hachile1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a lot of people think that the behavior of their opponents in poker has to be well analyzed but I think that a good player is the one who managed to put his opponents in a wrong way by making them believe that he understood how he plays he traps them! : D What do you think ?

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well to some extent you're right, you need to bluff your opponent as they say)

5pAce_C0wb0y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a lot of people think that the behavior of their opponents in poker has to be well analyzed but I think that a good player is the one who managed to put his opponents in a wrong way by making them believe that he understood how he plays he traps them! : D What do you think ?

A good player will analyse his opponents to exploit their weaknesses and tendencies while making himself difficult to read by not sticking to one style of play.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
diversity at the table knocks the opponent, the style of play also varies from stage of the tournament or the situation at the table-this is not the importance of which positions that the player chooses,where it is part of the bluff.

kostas1234

kostas1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think is is very good to see the analysis of your opponent it gives you more possibilities to gues their hand i think , i am thinking to have a program too to see the stats

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me a good player is who knows how each of his opponents plays to be able to anticipate the movements that he can make, I think it is fundamental when being in a tournament or at any poker table

hachile1

hachile1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me a good player is who knows how each of his opponents plays to be able to anticipate the movements that he can make, I think it is fundamental when being in a tournament or at any poker table

there is a link between knowing his opponents sanalised and give them a false track of his style of play, a player who knows how to analyze his opponents will necessarily know how trapped is the conclusion in my opinion

P

praevus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A good player will analyse his opponents to exploit their weaknesses and tendencies while making himself difficult to read by not sticking to one style of play.

Exactly, good players should have both. When you know your opponent plays you can exploit their weakness and avoid play with worst hand. When you mixed your play, your opponents dont know when you have something or bluffing. That's perfect combination.