Opinions on Fast call/fold options on poker sites?

rari458

rari458

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just wondering what people thought about the fast call/fold options that let you instantly call when it's your turn to act?

I used to use it often until once I was going to click the fast call option, but as I was clicking multiple people quickly folded to a large bet and it was suddenly my turn. Needless to say I called a bet I didn't want.
Recently I only use it if I'm doing other things at the same time like making a meal, I'll quick-fold and leave my laptop for a bit.

Another question I had was if it could be a tell that an opponent could pick up on.

lilcharlierich

lilcharlierich

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You shouldnt dont it unless its at the finally turn all end situation

C

cj2327

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's no benefit to using them relative to your game, the only time to use them is when it allows you to do something outside the table and not risking losing your hand because you are distracted.

G

Grearix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use it only for check/fold preflop.

guicor30

guicor30

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it is not advisable to do that.
You should only call if you really have a good hand or if you want to bluff you should raise the bet but just calling is a bad option.

luck at the tables :)

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
It all depends on the specific situation. Sometimes I also use a quick call / raise on preflop.
Good luck.

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only if you want to fold your hand, you should use check/fold button. You never know what will be before you

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The options are good for players and pokersite as well as it helps speeds up the game.
Just be careful with missclicks:top:

Last edited:
Folding in Poker