Opinions on ACR constantly crashing

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As Joey Ingram mentioned long ago, he exposed ACR about potential bots..

There has been numerous videos and evidence by other players as well..

ACR constantly had DDOS attacks or maintenance problems when they couldn't cover the "guarantee" for tournaments

They have been covering and exceeding very well due to Corona.. why do you think they are still having crashes mid-day, for example today

As US players, we have no choice but to play ACR.. we don't have the option to play pokerstars, 888, partypoker, etc..

Either their servers are trash, or tech support just dont give a shit lols

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can play on Bet On Line or Sports Book (same network). Yes ACR has problems sometimes, but still the best room to play at.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR

ACR

A card of the board is big, and it's easy to see.

They're kind to a senior citizen.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Or since this was posted back in april during the COVID-19 lockdowns, maybe they were just not prepared for their volume more than dubbling overnight. Many other sites had similar problems.

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good poker room for playing, but terrible software, maybe even the worst in the world. Sometimes can be really annoying to play there.

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As Joey Ingram mentioned long ago, he exposed ACR about potential bots..

There has been numerous videos and evidence by other players as well..

ACR constantly had DDOS attacks or maintenance problems when they couldn't cover the "guarantee" for tournaments

They have been covering and exceeding very well due to Corona.. why do you think they are still having crashes mid-day, for example today

As US players, we have no choice but to play ACR.. we don't have the option to play PokerStars, 888, PartyPoker, etc..

in my opinion, ACR is a very decent room. if assessing, then I would put 3.5 points out of 5. certainly, sometimes disconnects or freezes happen, but this happens on top rooms, for example, on pokerstars or partypoker, on the second one, so generally glitches are much worse, but people still actively play there, due to conditions. ACR is a great room. I would put it in the top 3

Pomf123

Pomf123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't had any issues with crashing on acr. Randomly I'll get forced sat out from what I'm guessing is a momentary disconnect but other than that nothing.

P

ProfessorGrind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have had some issues with ACR - but not too bad and a restart of the client gets the job done for the most part.