Online poker for us player

P

peddy.jr.85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
IMO --- WPN ( Winning Poker Network). I use the pokerhost skin for the network.

boomboxcafe23

boomboxcafe23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely Betonline, not only is it always a popular site but its also home of the ATMs :) built my Br from nothing to 13.75 in a week now this time around. However typically there is only 1000 players online. I miss the old days on full tilt where a good 10-20k peeps were usually active

RiversRage

RiversRage

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BetOnline fan myself solid if you want to build your bankroll from scratch with all the freerolls and micro buyins

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
America's Card room (wpn), Bet-on-line (ipoker) (i think its ipoker), intertops?

Black chip pokerwhich is the same as ACR. These are where I play ?? Not much of a choice really. BOL- really is freeroll king, I have won a couple for 36 and 33 each ACR has on demand freerolls with a 10 prizepool.

Thankfully I have been able to move up just a little in stakes. Even thugh I am switching to MTT's, I think for low-stakes ACR maybe?? BOL has alot of gamblers so you have to accept more variance IMO

I would like to hear from people who have a few years of daily grinding reply to this, Always ready to learn

P

peddy.jr.85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
America's Card room (wpn), Bet-on-line (ipoker) (i think its ipoker), intertops?

Black chip pokerwhich is the same as ACR. These are where I play ?? Not much of a choice really. BOL- really is freeroll king, I have won a couple for 36 and 33 each ACR has on demand freerolls with a 10 prizepool.

Thankfully I have been able to move up just a little in stakes. Even thugh I am switching to MTT's, I think for low-stakes ACR maybe?? BOL has alot of gamblers so you have to accept more variance IMO

I would like to hear from people who have a few years of daily grinding reply to this, Always ready to learn

I think the $5.50-$11 buy ins with 12-15 Min levels are the best value on WPN. If you are interested in switching to pokerhost, I can put you in touch with a guy that will give us a $50 bonus each for switching but you have to deposit.