Online poker sites: what's your favorite and why?

allinraw

allinraw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is everybodys favorite poker site and why??

Do you think they are all rigged?

My favorites at the moment are Betonline, Coinpoker and 64Spades
I have been liking Pureplay Betonline and maybe NLOP.. what is everybody's opinion on them??

Last edited by a moderator:
elitenuts

elitenuts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I have played at almost every site out there - I like different sites for different reason - I really wish I had access to 888 and party poker as I was really impressed with their tournaments but in NY we are limited

I was using Carbon specifically for their mobile software but am back now at ACR and Betonline - The Zoom Poker at Bovada is a lot of fun too

wildgremlin

wildgremlin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stars for me. Although the player pool is probably a lot stronger than most sites the software and game selection is leaps and bounds better than any other site I've played.

pothead2012

pothead2012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A few years back it was BigBetPoker ( Merge Network ) now it's pokerstars for the same reasons allready statet above their Software is really nice and also i like the Game selection they basically have something for everyone

M

masha535

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars , sometimes on 888 )

J

John Bor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think, for me it is poker stars, for anouther site do not have time

J

Jacoval2010

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
everything pokersites are goods...only the one is pokerstars.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like pokerstars:) and ,no,i don`t think it`s rigged.partypoker is my second choice and i`m looking to add another site.

James_Harrison

James_Harrison

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you think they are all rigged?

In one way or another, yes, i do, because even the most popular sites say they are not immune to bots and colluding. They finally start banning some of these colluders and bots after a long period of data being collected by heros like "FarseerFinland".

You can see the problem here of course, because this means alot of play has to happen and alot of money has to change hands numerous times just to get the data collected. Never mind the investigation and subsequent banning by the site.

Of course thats just the colluders, there are bots as well that take even longer to detect and ban. The other sad truth is that more of these bots and collusion rings will just pop up at a later date.

We all know about the smaller sites (mainly based out of Costa Rica and unlicensed) that have just left and took players money (Lock Poker, Action Poker to name a few).

We all know about Full Tilt and UltimateBet.

So yes one way or another (there are many ways), they most certainly are all rigged, whether it is the most common bots and collusion or the most heinous, a superuser.

Another way could be the way the cards are dealt, but i wont get into that, because whether i believe they are dealt correctly or not i am only out to present facts, not assumptions. One only needs to present the truth and the facts to realize in fact they are all rigged.

Last edited:
M

mamidre

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on unibet and on Pokerstars. I started playing with Pokerstars cause they have more choice of lower cash games. freerolls i usually play on unibet cause they have less people...

allinraw

allinraw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeahh Im a micro player I like to buy in for $1 to win a $100..online is so bogus thats why im a micro player

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what is everybodys favorite online poker site and why?? Mine is atm Betonline, Coinpoker and 64Spades

I like 888, its got freerolls with good prize pools even though blinds skyrocket every 3 min.

Vuske111

Vuske111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me its Pokerstars because they have a lot of different games and everyone can find whatever he want,also there are tournaments with the biggest fields,its always fun to go deep in that tournaments.