Online Poker Site accessible/playable from Indonesia?

I

indoyou

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi! I am an Indonesian citizen who is residing in Indonesia. Does anybody have any info on any (good) poker site that is accessible and may accept registration from Indonesia via VPN?

Many thanks!

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
VPN is not a good idea indoyou, because if they decide to look into your account they can ban you for life (though some claim they use VPNs hassle free).

That said, I am a little curious as I see Indonesian players regularly on major sites , showing their country of origin is Indonesia with the Indonesian flag on display etc.

Is playing online technically illegal or a grey area?

(of course I do realize some players might be expats living overseas but still proud to fly the Indonesian flag)

I

indoyou

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
VPN is not a good idea indoyou, because if they decide to look into your account they can ban you for life (though some claim they use VPNs hassle free).

That said, I am a little curious as I see Indonesian players regularly on major sites , showing their country of origin is Indonesia with the Indonesian flag on display etc.

Is playing online technically illegal or a grey area?

(of course I do realize some players might be expats living overseas but still proud to fly the Indonesian flag)

Hi! Many thanks for replying. I would say that playing poker online is in a grey area but the problem is that poker sites are blocked in Indonesia.

I have actually had correspondences with some poker sites about registration/playing from Indonesia with VPN. Here's the summary:

888poker

Thank you for contacting 888poker .

Unfortunately, our Legal Department has informed us that at this present time, we are restricted from providing our service in your jurisdiction.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.

Pokerstars

We do not endorse the use of VPN, proxy, or similar services. According to our Terms of Service, all players are required to provide accurate information, this includes your location

GGpoker

If your country is present in the list at registration, then you are welcome to play at GGPoker, and we’d be delighted to have you :)

So I have managed to play on GGpoker but I still can't withdraw/transfer money from GGpoker to my account. That's another complicated problem that I'm still trying to solve.

W

Wobbegong

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi! Many thanks for replying. I would say that playing poker online is in a grey area but the problem is that poker sites are blocked in Indonesia.

I have actually had correspondences with some poker sites about registration/playing from Indonesia with VPN. Here's the summary:

888poker

Thank you for contacting 888poker .

Unfortunately, our Legal Department has informed us that at this present time, we are restricted from providing our service in your jurisdiction.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.

Pokerstars

We do not endorse the use of VPN, proxy, or similar services. According to our Terms of Service, all players are required to provide accurate information, this includes your location

GGpoker

If your country is present in the list at registration, then you are welcome to play at GGPoker, and we’d be delighted to have you :)

So I have managed to play on GGpoker but I still can't withdraw/transfer money from GGpoker to my account. That's another complicated problem that I'm still trying to solve.

Hi Indoyou, i’m trying to play from GG poker too,
If you don’t mind can you please share some information with me, how do u manage to register?
And how to deposit too? Because they’re not accepting indonesian credit cards.

I’m currently playing GG poker UK but because I’m still reisiding in the UK but I’m going back this year.

Hope to hear from you,

thank you

I

Iwuhkage

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi my friend. Ive been playing on pokerstars over a year even tho Im from Indonesia. I will give you trick to play PS. you should using VPN when open their website like pokerstars.com or pokerstars.eu , but I would recommend to pokerstars.eu. when using VPN, make sure you select european country like netherland. then Download their App or their platform via VPN, after finished download, please install until your aplication complete. then you must disablee after that. You can open every pokerstars app/platform using ISP from indonesia. Goverment only block pokerstars website,not the platform or app. You should register/sign up at this point. maybe this one can help your problem

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi my friend. Ive been playing on pokerstars over a year even tho Im from Indonesia. I will give you trick to play PS. you should using VPN when open their website like pokerstars.com or pokerstars.eu , but I would recommend to pokerstars.eu. when using VPN, make sure you select european country like netherland. then Download their app or their platform via VPN, after finished download, please install until your aplication complete. then you must disablee after that. You can open every pokerstars app/platform using ISP from indonesia. Goverment only block pokerstars website,not the platform or app. You should register/sign up at this point. maybe this one can help your problem

This is a very bad idea. At some point PokerStars will ask a new player to verify their identity and location, and if this can not be done, the account will be closed, and all funds might be seized. It sucks, that some countries do not allow online poker, but maybe people should just accept it and not play. There are after all many other laws, that we might not always agree with, but we still need to follow them :)

I

itisi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing Online Poker in Indonesia

Hi,

My friend sent me to this Natural8 site when I asked about playing online poker. Are there any Indonesians here? Do you know if I can play in Indonesia?

Thank you.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,

My friend sent me to this Natural8 site when I asked about playing online poker. Are there any Indonesians here? Do you know if I can play in Indonesia?

Thank you.

Natural8 is part of the GG Poker network, and it seems like, GG Poker does in fact accept players from Indonesia.

I

itisi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Natural8 is part of the GG Poker network, and it seems like, GG Poker does in fact accept players from Indonesia.

Oh, thanks! I actually also asked some of my friends who have local Indonesian friends. They said that Natural8 does accept players from Indonesia. And that players from Indonesia won't have problems verifying their accounts. :D

Based on your earlier reply on verification, it seems that Natural8 is a better choice than PS.

Verena

Verena

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
ID
Chips
Oh, thanks! I actually also asked some of my friends who have local Indonesian friends. They said that Natural8 does accept players from Indonesia. And that players from Indonesia won't have problems verifying their accounts. :D

Based on your earlier reply on verification, it seems that Natural8 is a better choice than PS.

Hello everybody,

I am currently having the issue that my ggpoker account was closed after announcing that I am now living in Indonesia. They said I can play on Natural8, they said it's not possible but apparently I'm eligible to play on GGPoker!?!?

Are there Indonesian players here who can help me?

Thank you in advance and best regards,
Verena

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everybody,

I am currently having the issue that my ggpoker account was closed after announcing that I am now living in Indonesia. They said I can play on Natural8, they said it's not possible but apparently I'm eligible to play on GGPoker!?!?

Are there Indonesian players here who can help me?

Thank you in advance and best regards,
Verena

So far I have played at GGpoker from Indonesia, no problems. And I saw a lot of Indonesian players playing there too.

My advice, try contacting GGPoker support to solve your problem.

Best regards

B

budski

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So far I have played at GGpoker from Indonesia, no problems. And I saw a lot of Indonesian players playing there too.

My advice, try contacting GGPoker support to solve your problem.

Best regards
Hey man,

I'm interested in trying GGPoker from Indonesia, can I ask what method you use to deposit, and if there are any issues with withdrawing?

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey man,

I'm interested in trying GGPoker from Indonesia, can I ask what method you use to deposit, and if there are any issues with withdrawing?
Hi, friend

I've been using skrill on GGPoker so far, and so far no issues.

And a few weeks ago I tried a crypto withdrawal on GGPoker, and the process went smoothly.

good luck.

B

budski

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, friend

I've been using Skrill on GGPoker so far, and so far no issues.

And a few weeks ago I tried a crypto withdrawal on GGPoker, and the process went smoothly.

good luck.
Thanks for the reply and that sounds good

Just a few follow up questions: I assume you have to check the "money is for gambling" box on Skrill, is there any issue depositing money to Skrill from local banks if that is the case?

C

coolhand77

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the reply and that sounds good

Just a few follow up questions: I assume you have to check the "money is for gambling" box on Skrill, is there any issue depositing money to Skrill from local banks if that is the case?
Now you can use linkaja to deposit to skrill and make a wd to gopay bro.

D

doom

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Natural8 is for players from asia an gg for euro players but they share network so there is no problem

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
What's so complicated ? You simply need to send a bill of adress and a copy of your ID.
After that you can withdraw via the method you used for your deposit
I can recommend Skrill, If available to you
Smaller amounts up to 500 you recieve within a few minutes