iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
My fairmeter says that RNG is way too unfair to me and totally biased towards other players :dontknow:

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i've never had an issue with it.

DanyDiablo

DanyDiablo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes it does not seem to be very fair ..... but I want to think that it is. Good hands.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play online poker rooms. They are using a certified RNG.

How fair is their RNG software?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh yes, we can clearly see that it's fair. Check the level of overwhelming sarcasm.

- Their source code is open, you can see for yourself how it works.
- Authorities of respected countries like Japan, China, india, USA, Russia and so on - they all love to give official certificates for poker rooms. Official experts always have high level of satisfaction after checking the RNG
- SO beloved by hordes poker celebrities who actually win the money of the horde and are also sponsored by pokerrooms are telling us in any poker advertisement that its all fair and legit. Just look at their honest faces, they can't be bluffing, they're not liars, THEY ARE NOT HOLLYWOOD ACTORS!
- What;s the difference between online slots and online poker - can anyone tell me? Both are parody, but oh yeah, I got it! poker is giving you that false feeling of domination when you win the pot, but hey, it's just pixels on your screen and you're alone in the room, there is no real poker table and no real chips in front of you. It['s just pixels at your screen, and someone designed this program that you're calling "online poker" and it works well for him, but hmm is there any way how it can work well for you, even if you're winning player? I don't think so.

ajtrevor

ajtrevor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems generally fair. I’ve had bad beats and sucked out many times lol

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think it would be very foolish to make RNG honest... ))
There are a bunch of ways to cheat, and such that the statistics in the trackers will show the correct frequencies...

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It doesn't matter if it's fair. The only way to stop it is anonymous rooms like Bovada.

kissapig

kissapig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Random Number Generator that is used as a seed for the shuffle sequence of a deck of cards is provably fair if the deviation from random is less than 0.005%.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that RNG is fair because there are some formulas behind it. There is no random in informatics, just some algorithms