Online poker in Russia

C

chtobvas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In Russia, pokerstars Sochi has only recently been legalized. This is the only poker room in Russia where you can play poker online. This is due to the fact that pokkr is not recognized in Russia as a sport. Why do you think Russia doesn't recognize poker as a sport?

throughstruggle

throughstruggle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He will never be recognized as a sport. Because it is not a sport by definition. And it is right. Maybe rather an intellectual game. But it's not that. And the fact that the authorities can not legalize poker without having money from this. How to do this, I think they do not quite understand yet. Maybe in the form of a tax on winnings, or something else. But the fact that the authorities will not miss the opportunity to get into the pocket of poker players in the future, I have no doubt about this. Good luck to all.

K

kingofnaps

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
americas cardroom / black chip poker should be available site in russia

izmoroc

izmoroc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars is also ok in Russia.
There many players, but not many of them are good ones(
Also can transfer money in and out...

L

lezghin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, in Russia, poker tournaments have been held for a year ... well-known as turin in Sochi .. everyone can play there .. but on the account of online poker .. in my opinion there is only one room in Russia .. probably the authorities will not welcome online poker in the country:confused::confused:

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are a lot of different poker sites in Russia where you can play online. Just pokerstars the most advertised!