OMG ACR is down again !

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AND THIS TIME ALL OF MY FUNDS ARE LOCKED UP IN LOST SESSIONS.
-i will never learn - i am a donk - i just wish they were a reputable company.. then they could make so much more rake off of me.. :star:

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also sit in three tournaments and I do not know or they have canceled their last when I walk away? Just awful what is happening with rumom?

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wary of this site. a few years ago a site called duck poker started up offering free rolls as well as cash and tournaments. then ACR came along using the same software as duck.

A short time later I couldn't log in to duck. I had some dollars won from free rolls and that was no longer available to me. Support would not respond.

Is ACR related to duck poker?

gravac

gravac

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR was quite good some time ago. They have stream on Twitch where they gave up tickets up to 2000$ for tourneys from the random twitch viewers who were watching. Now three days in a row there is problems, canceled tourneys, site give random errors when logging in/out. If this does not repair in fast time, they would be losing players and at the end lose the platform too unfortunately. Sorry to see this types of problems for site that had potential.
wary of this site. a few years ago a site called duck poker started up offering free rolls as well as cash and tournaments. then ACR came along using the same software as duck.

A short time later I couldn't log in to duck. I had some dollars won from free rolls and that was no longer available to me. Support would not respond.

Is ACR related to duck poker?

I don't know about that

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If this will continue, I will attempt to withdraw my funds.
There can be serious discussion for how long this can last. I mean... No other site has had such multiple, MULTIPLE ocurrances.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe they just started a new promotion so I would not hit the panic button. It is technology and there is always the possibility of small glitches when making changes to the system. I am no computer guru but know that this is a very common occurance.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Your sayin the site went down & you have reeason to believe your funds will not be refunded? Splain please.

angelluv725

angelluv725

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dang.. They can't go down now!!! Just got a little bank roll. :frown:

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would not panic just yet. party poker regularly goes down but no one is asking if they have gone and embezzled the dollars.

swimbles

swimbles

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lost chiplead in 5.50 'cause of this.