Omaha is a newbie.

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn’t play Omaha before, so I’ll run into such a card - why do I have 9-9 well, this person will take the whole bank without having nothing but a kicker. I used to play holden

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn’t play Omaha before, so I’ll run into such a card - why do I have 9-9 well, this person will take the whole bank without having nothing but a kicker. I used to play holden

it is good to read the rules of omaha !!! IUOEh OIUeh OIUAEH oAIUhea not to happen these things !! : D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Andrey FRIFIN

Andrey FRIFIN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Somehow I accidentally signed up for an Omaha tournament, although I never played it, and I didn’t know the rules, I lost $ 7, for me it was a good blow to the bankroll (For now I don’t play Omaha, and I always check the type of tournament

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It's funny because the impression I have gotten for the last year or so is many people playing Omaha or PLO have little idea of what they are doing.

I love Omaha and its variants but from my perspective its little more than a coin flip hand after hand - people playing and raising every hand as it has attracted a pure gambling mentality.

For me, a bit of a lost cause these days.

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's funny because the impression I have gotten for the last year or so is many people playing Omaha or PLO have little idea of what they are doing.

I love Omaha and its variants but from my perspective its little more than a coin flip hand after hand - people playing and raising every hand as it has attracted a pure gambling mentality.

For me, a bit of a lost cause these days.

Here I fully agree, the other day I won a free $ 8 freeroll for a cash game in Omaha. And from $ 8 I raised to $ 32, well, I only played holden, these are the first Omaha games and it seemed to me that it is very simple since many people do not know how to play it and do not understand actions.

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here I fully agree, the other day I won a free $ 8 freeroll for a cash game in Omaha. And from $ 8 I raised to $ 32, well, I only played holden, these are the first Omaha games and it seemed to me that it is very simple since many people do not know how to play it and do not understand actions.

laughs, that's true, I'm starting to think about playing omaha ..... and congratulations on your success! :)

:sheep::sheep::sheep::D:D:D:D:D