emk211

emk211

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Some poker sites deal cards to the sitters and some don't, ever notice that? Sure changes the way the hands play out doesn't it? The more cards dealt the worse the chances for outs to come your way, or you can look at it the other way and think, at least my opponent has the same problem, lol.

Either way I just happened to realize that recently and just curious to know thoughts.

Otherwise, carry on and Have A Great day the rest of the way!

S

SeriousBizzness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve noticed that too. I know that everyone has the same odds. But I’d like to play with consistency with the cards every time.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
All sites should deal cards to sitters.

I don't know which site that doesn't

Some poker sites deal cards to the sitters and some don't, ever notice that? Sure changes the way the hands play out doesn't it? The more cards dealt the worse the chances for outs to come your way, or you can look at it the other way and think, at least my opponent has the same problem, lol.

Either way I just happened to realize that recently and just curious to know thoughts.

Otherwise, carry on and Have A Great day the rest of the way!

S

Sprockett

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the "sitouts" get cards or not doesnt really change your equity to hit your outs. Even tho they may get some, they can also remove cards from the deck that wont help you. I think this is similar to the fact that the odds of flopping a set is just as god in a 10 handed game as heads up.

Just my 2 cents

Lorpugo

Lorpugo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This does not change your odds

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All sites should deal cards to sitters.

I don't know which site that doesn't

Ditto that. But, I am wondering if the OP is referring to cash games though. Cash games do not deal cards to the sitters. Or maybe he is confusing the two?

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Honestly, I never paid attention. I think it does not matter. Good luck.

R

rmcneice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love to see a standard deal to the sitters then fold them with no action.

Some sites let them ride until someone bets them off the hand or they are put all in. They should never be able to win a hand and continue playing when chips are gone they're gone.

That's every live tournament I've ever been in does it. If you call in your buy-in to arrive late they seat you and take the blinds and cards away until you show up or go bust.

E

ElRosado

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In no way does it affect any odds or outs.
Cash does not deal to sitting out tournament always does. I know of no site that is any different.

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At Red Kings Poker in freerolls after ten minutes the tournament stops and they remove the players sitting out.

L

lookintowin1more

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tourney vs cash

In Cash sitters are not dealt. In tournaments sitters are dealt. This should be true across all sites, please correct me if I am mistaken.

MAGA! WWG1WGA!