oh where oh where should I play p.o.k.e.r.

T

tjc123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
so been trying to find a home for my poker and over the past months I look into alot of options, I have found that cards chats seems really cool why don't I just go pay the money and sign up there...

then I read the rules for freeroll members...

ok guess it is not a thing you pay to join?

now I could go on for days talking about poker and I could do 50 posts in 50 minutes probably but that seems excessive to me...

that is how it works though huh... you post in the forum alot and request to join to become a member?

there is no fee for cardschat? am i correct?

Henry Minute

Henry Minute

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
so been trying to find a home for my poker and over the past months I look into alot of options, I have found that cards chats seems really cool why don't I just go pay the money and sign up there...

then I read the rules for freeroll members...

ok guess it is not a thing you pay to join?

now I could go on for days talking about poker and I could do 50 posts in 50 minutes probably but that seems excessive to me...

that is how it works though huh... you post in the forum alot and request to join to become a member?

there is no fee for cardschat? am i correct?
You are correct. There are no fees involved in CardsChat.

T

tjc123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ok

ok maybe 50 is extreme
just saying

L

Lance Webster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i like play betonline and intertop poker sites have found that making money is pretty easy to make there. but these sites are totally different intertops betterhands win betonline suited cards and straight cards win more stay away from pairs there

E

eyeofsauron

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i just do the same thing, i respond to things that i have an oppinion on, and that way i get posts :)