OddsMaker free $100
Heads up warning
Oddsmaker is still sending out promo checks by mail. Don't anyone fall for it, it's nothing more than a realy bad load of bs!
Below is a copy of their rules, the major BS is highlighted.
Copied from Oddsmaker website:
I bolded the extreme WTF? conditions.
Ok, so you get the check and win 2500 from the orginal 100 and have wagered the orginal $100 bucks ten times they say you can withdraw amount above $1,500 so you got a $1,000 bucks coming right? Nope... if you used their promotional money you are NOT eligible Don't forget, that $1,500 still in your account is removed leaving you with $0.
Many people have tried but each one I've heard of was told they violated one rule or another and their entire br was zero'd out immeadiately.
Moral of the story...If you get a comp check in the mail or anywhere else to a site, please read up on it and/or ask the gang here before using it.
- In order to participate, you must register an account entering your unique promotion code/number.
- Bonus money cannot be played on or transferred to our multi-table poker room.
- All sportsbook wager types other than parlays or teasers are permitted when wagering under this promotion.
- The Bonus money must be wagered 10 times and the account balance must be brought up to a minimum of $1500. Only the winnings above $1500 can be withdrawn. The maximum amount that you can withdraw is $1000.
- The promotion concludes once a withdrawal is requested, the remaining balance will then be removed from your account during the withdrawal process.
- This offer cannot be combined with any deposits or other promotional offers. Once you have concluded with this promotion, you are still eligible to claim initial deposit bonuses!
- Persons who have claimed the free $100 promotion (or similar bonus) are not eligible.
- Promotional offer is valid until December 31, 2008.
- General Terms and Conditions will also apply.