Oddest message

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I went to log on to Stars tonight to register for the CC games+SMC game on Sunday.

Anyways I go to log on and I get this "Account Is frozen message", and I mean, I'm here not even really fazed by It but more perplexed as to the reason as to why my account Is blocked/frozen. I mean I only play free-rolls, and even that I've honestly missed all week besides my league game. So to me It makes 0 sense to freeze an account that does no wrong, lol. This honestly has to be the funniest thing that has ever happened to me on Stars.

Last edited:
GRANDPAPA929

GRANDPAPA929

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have something screwed up. Go there where you were sent. We're not pokerstars.

Emixilian

Emixilian

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do what they asked you to do .. contact them and it will be ok . THey are pretty reasonable with all the issues . Gl !

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have something screwed up. Go there where you were sent. We're not PokerStars.

I know you're not Stars, It just was odd to have my account frozen as that's the first In all my years there that It was

Do what they asked you to do .. contact them and it will be ok . THey are pretty reasonable with all the issues . Gl !

Yeah I know they're reasonable at Stars but funny and perplexing at the same-time.

Here's part of the message and It states as to the "Why" my account got frozen In the first place.

Hello Abdifatah,

Your account has been frozen as we have determined it was accessed from a foreign location without your knowledge. We have conducted a full investigation into your account and we believe that your password may have been compromised.

How anyone got my account Info I have no clue but I'll just have to do what Stars asked and account should be good and reinstated once again after

S

subsinind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's part of the message and It states as to the "Why" my account got frozen In the first place.

Hello Abdifatah,

Your account has been frozen as we have determined it was accessed from a foreign location without your knowledge. We have conducted a full investigation into your account and we believe that your password may have been compromised.

How anyone got my account Info I have no clue but I'll just have to do what Stars asked and account should be good and reinstated once again after

May be you have a trojan/virus in your computer. Scan it or better yet, install fresh O/S.

P.S. Russian hackers are pesky. I stopped crackin my software from their sites

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, check your computer for viruses is necessary. After the restoration of access to PokeStars, I recommend at least set a PIN-Stars, who entered with the virtual keyboard, that is, hackers can not steal it. But the best course to use RSA Security Token.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
reset your password to something complicated, might be the reason your password is too easy to be guessed.

Besides, investigate your Email see if that had been hacked first.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
reset your password to something complicated, might be the reason your password is too easy to be guessed.

Besides, investigate your Email see if that had been hacked first.

Here's a list of things In the past of mine that got hacked and because of that hacking, the services all-together just blocked me.

I can't use "Pay-Pal" as odd suspicious activity was happening all the time
I can't use "Amazon" as that also got hacked, lol

There's acouple of others but I honestly forget.

Yet thanks all for the tips as to what to do, curious what's a good software to download to check out the statues of these things on my computer and get rid of them, anyone?

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here's a list of things In the past of mine that got hacked and because of that hacking, the services all-together just blocked me.

I can't use "Pay-Pal" as odd suspicious activity was happening all the time
I can't use "Amazon" as that also got hacked, lol

There's acouple of others but I honestly forget.

Yet thanks all for the tips as to what to do, curious what's a good software to download to check out the statues of these things on my computer and get rid of them, anyone?

software to test if there are some Trojan horses in your PC.
If the problems are out of control
would suggest u , to buy a McAfee suit including a Trojan horse removal something in that suit/plan to scan your PC and protect your PC.

Note: u need to pay for that anti - Virus & anti Trojan software.
I am using McAfee years ago, there price sux but...service is pretty good.

or this one, I am not sure they keep updating or not, - Trojan Hunter, believe from a German Company, has free version years ago, and no update for free user, so I throw it away. if they still in service with a paid program or something, it is good, or almost the top level.

I test some the software
including AVG, AVira, Norton, kaspersky, ect, the above two are special good to find/removal trojan horses :D:D:D:D

Note : DO NOT TRY RESET YOUR PASSWORD IF YOU ARE SURE YOUR PC IS HACKED!!!
try using another laptop or ...using your cellphone to reset password without using your home internet wifi. cellphone browser almost have the latest anti-virus protect

Last edited:
A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would recommend you NOD32 how to clean your computer from viruses and Trojans, as well as for real-time protection of your computer. For 7 years of use, data Antivirus, I have never encountered any problems. If you have any questions, ask them in a private message and I will gladly answer them.

Poker Odds - Pot & Implied Odds - Odds Calculator