Notice How Greedy the Poker Sites are Getting ?

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can remember when I first started making deposits , they offered me
cash - $10 Plus tickets for games ! ( it was at 5 tickets worth $1 each !) That was if I deposited $30 !!

Now .... and of course - You Better be Quick - or the offer expires!!! ( they just can't get your money fast enough !)

the next email I got and I believe I deposited was when they upped it to $50 and cash - $20 plus tickets for their spin and go's .

Kripes , now for the last promotion and this one ... it is up to $70 that you need to deposit for the freebies ! It is getting really obvious as to how greedy they are now .

This is One of the many emails I have gotten from Poker Stars for this promotion !

Get
$10 extra cash with your next deposit!

Plus, get $10 worth of Spin & Go tickets and play for up to 12,000 times the buy-in!

Here's how to get your exclusive offer:
  • Deposit $70 or more.
  • Make sure you use bonus code 'SPINGO20'
  • Get $10 extra cash credited instantly
  • Plus, get $10 worth of Spin & Go tickets
  • Keep any winnings – no strings attached!
Be quick! Days until this offer expires: 23.

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Greedy ****s

Doesn't surprise me

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Greedy ****s

Doesn't surprise me

No kidding , it is just that this has happened in less then a year with poker stars .... I haven't been on BCP long enough to see it happening ... Yet.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They kind of follow each other. If another big site starts offering a better promotion you can bet pokerstars will follow.

Just like when Walmart marks something down ,Target will follow suit.

They all want you money for the least cost to them.

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
They kind of follow each other. If another big site starts offering a better promotion you can bet PokerStars will follow.

Just like when Walmart marks something down ,Target will follow suit.

They all want you money for the least cost to them.

I didn't think of it like that , but your right. I guess I don't pay to much attention to the store ads anymore ... lol I do a lot of shopping online . I only start comparing when I need something , so I don't look at the ads regularly - just groceries :)

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't remember the last time I got any deposit offer from Amaya Corporation or won anything with poker school scratch cards maybe they will offer better promos once the big PSPC live event gets underway.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can remember when I first started making deposits , they offered me
cash - $10 Plus tickets for games ! ( it was at 5 tickets worth $1 each !) That was if I deposited $30 !!

Now .... and of course - You Better be Quick - or the offer expires!!! ( they just can't get your money fast enough !)

the next email I got and I believe I deposited was when they upped it to $50 and cash - $20 plus tickets for their spin and go's .

Kripes , now for the last promotion and this one ... it is up to $70 that you need to deposit for the freebies ! It is getting really obvious as to how greedy they are now .

This is One of the many emails I have gotten from Poker Stars for this promotion !

Get
$10 extra cash with your next deposit!

Plus, get $10 worth of Spin & Go tickets and play for up to 12,000 times the buy-in!

Here's how to get your exclusive offer:
  • Deposit $70 or more.
  • Make sure you use bonus code 'SPINGO20'
  • Get $10 extra cash credited instantly
  • Plus, get $10 worth of Spin & Go tickets
  • Keep any winnings – no strings attached!
Be quick! Days until this offer expires: 23.

I take it you had no luck in the spin n gos Bev
Took similar offer myself this week 20 and 10 1d tickets for 120 its all good fuel for the fire most of time this week won a little and would never turn down free money as it is bad luck even pressed withdraw button bank some profit for a change;)
and have a sunday million ticket won from $22 which was bonus money verdict thank you pokerstars:dancing2::dancing2:
Sucks though if it is the grocery money:eek:
Good luck Bev:)

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would love to get an email like that. I havent got any sort of deposit promotional email for as long as i can remember from pokerstars. Absolutely nothing for sure all year. I send emails and do the live chat asking if I can use the codes that other people are using and they say I have to have received the email for them to work. I wonder if that is really true.

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I take it you had no luck in the spin n gos Bev
Took similar offer myself this week 20 and 10 1d tickets for 120 its all good fuel for the fire most of time this week won a little and would never turn down free money as it is bad luck even pressed withdraw button bank some profit for a change;)
and have a sunday million ticket won from $22 which was bonus money verdict thank you pokerstars:dancing2::dancing2:
Sucks though if it is the grocery money:eek:
Good luck Bev:)

I actually won some of the spin and go's , and even cash from the cash tables - I like the zoom games. So I made use of the extra $20 they gave me on my deposit. However that was the last deposit I made with the $70 in Jan ??? I can't even remember , and by the time they sent me more emails to deposit again - well being the cheap frugal player I am , lol I really don't need to deposit again yet.
I have made two deposits in the last year and half , and I'm good .
It just seems greedy that the deposit promo has jumped from $30 - to $70 in that time !!

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't remember the last time I got any deposit offer from Amaya Corporation or won anything with poker school scratch cards maybe they will offer better promos once the big PSPC live event gets underway.

Once they have more players depositing , they will no doubt start trying to get more from all of you :)