PokerPete

PokerPete

RIP Logic And Sanity
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
or watching paint dry....

Ultimate bet has a bunch of donks who think "slo-playing" means letting the time run out cause you were dealt 27 os

Update: Well I guess it worked for them...."Donked" out after 30 minutes....which was about my 4 th freaking hand!!!!

Last edited:
M

MercilessKiller

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol if you want fast play ultimate bet aint the site!!!

Try party poker or Tribeca networks :D people are idiots and the structures in tournies are super fast

PokerPete

PokerPete

RIP Logic And Sanity
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:D lol...as ya see by my sig I do play at absolute too.

This was just a frustration rant while it was happening

This is the second one I've played at absolute...first one I had a tough time figuring out the interface....play was decent game, moved along.

This one was just plain MADDENING!!!:mad:

I sat down and got the dealer button...and a couple-o-crappy cards...checked "fold" and sat back to wait for the next hand...
UTG's turn....waiting...waiting
UTG has 15 seconds to act
waiting....14.99999 seconds later limp ins
UTG+1.....waiting....waiting
UTG+1 has 15 seconds
....14 seconds later...fold (no time out message so he folded)
message comes up...
you are tied for 80th place...
chip leader has 5080
2nd 3k....
UTG+2

SAME EXACT PLAY AS UTG+1 (ugh)
message comes up...
you are tied for 183th place...
chip leader has 7080
message comes up...
you are tied for 386th place...
chip leader has 11800 :eek: Kripes!!!! my fold button is STILL highlighted and my crap hand sitting there!!!!...let alone seen a flop or a showdown!!!

The worst part was they played EVERY HAND this way...two hand later they move me....TO A TABLE WITH THREE OF THESE SAME GUYS!!!!!

around my fourth or fifth hand (after watching these guys bet in early position with K2 with a flop of Q J 2) I get dealt AQ...

when It gets to me some four minutes and 2 limps and a couple of folds later, I CAN'T STAND IT :eek: bet a strong $230

fold, fold fold, limper calls as does the next one

flop A 4 7.... limper waits forever then bets $10 next limper folds...(after a timeout) I go all-in (my blood is boiling at this point) he calls...with A 7...never been happier in my life to "donk out" of there!