Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I enjoy occasional chatting at table not a lot of chatting on ACR site

You will see some during CC free rolls & other events, random chatting at tables during tourneys, SNG's & such with random strangers, just takes ones concentration from the table & serves little value. Very seldom even have the chat on outside of CC events. By the way, welcome to the forum.

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I play poker I have closed the chat rooms, social networks. On the computer everything is closed except tournament in which I play. Nothing should distract from the game, from watching the hands and the players, how they play, what bets they make, how much time they use for the move, all this is important.

R

Russian Idiot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is a occasion to turn off the chat in online poker I do not like talkers, they distract.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I dont chat when at the tables of both live and online. This being said I will talk with some persons I know during the league games but that is only because I know them.

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
yes it seems to have died down a lot....some years ago as I remember there was always a lot of chat going on and I used to watch it to try and pick up tells. One I remember a lot of was when someone takes long to make their decision some fish would go ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...what a laugh

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im always up for a convo. Whether its chatting or poking the bear I prefer tables where people are actively talking

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
In the CC games, I like to chat often, because you meet often the same people, but in other games, I hardly chat.
In the CC League, it is typical, that the people chat and cheer for each other.