Not convenient software

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can no longer lack nerves.
After 7 years of playing poker and convenience, I thought such rooms and software would come.
I downloaded about 4-5 poker clients and started playing.
Wizde is not convenient, where there isn’t either a search or a codification.
It’s not convenient to see how many people are left or when there are prizes, something is wrong, why is poker stars all the top type?
No need to look not to open a bunch of windows.
It's just where you play everything in one window, DIRECTLY ALL.
I just lost the all-in and after that I threw it from the tournament and from the table, did not have time to see why I lost, it burned out for me!

Last edited:
Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can no longer lack nerves.
After 7 years of playing poker and convenience, I thought such rooms and software would come.
I downloaded about 4-5 poker clients and started playing.
Wizde is not convenient, where there isn’t either a search or a codification.
It’s not convenient to see how many people are left or when there are prizes, something is wrong, why is poker stars all the top type?
No need to look not to open a bunch of windows.
It's just where you play everything in one window, DIRECTLY ALL.
I just lost the all-in and after that I threw it from the tournament and from the table, did not have time to see why I lost, it burned out for me!
it must be competition between them , this way the clients will have a variety and very good promotions ,and i think thbat pokerstars is on the top because of it s credibilty and fast withdraws . It s better to play on many sites than playing on one site

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it must be competition between them , this way the clients will have a variety and very good promotions ,and i think thbat Pokerstars is on the top because of it s credibilty and fast withdraws . It s better to play on many sites than playing on one site

I always chased bonuses and thought that star is one reliable poker. Well, it turned out not so, I went to other rooms and wanted to return because everything is convenient and comfortable there and do not care for these bonuses :)