No more video (webcam) p0ker?

p0kerh0ntaz

p0kerh0ntaz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

I prefered long time 888poker, cause they had the video / webcam ... possibility on some games / tourneys,

but - since a year or likely, nothing like that? Why? Privacy ? (LOL) It's ridiculous in way to stop it... because it might be, specially in c0r0na times... a good alternative way - or ?!?

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have never played poker using a webcam. And even if I had such an opportunity, I see absolutely no need for it. I play poker solely for the sake of my victories, so I don't see the need to use a webcam.

derek jones

derek jones

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never played poker using a webcam. And even if I had such an opportunity, I see absolutely no need for it. I play poker solely for the sake of my victories, so I don't see the need to use a webcam.

I would have to agree,.. i really dont see the use in webcam poker,. That way no one can read the other player they can only try n read what cards they think they might have,.. that and also the fact of some ppl would just try to turn it into a dating site more then likely.

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still have no idea,why they closed WebCam tables.As for me,it was really funny to play this tables,and I really miss them.Those games were incredibly soft and there was just one flaw-you could play only one table at the moment=)

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was an interesting option...Closed, because the webcam mask was not invented...)))

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not for me. They can do it if they want, my webcam is covered over and will remain that way.

Blackchipp

Blackchipp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like web cam poker, almost a live poker!

D

DomDoctor01

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doesn't compare to live bro ,unless you are playing with friends and you enjoy the banther with them haha .