NLOP Poker Site

M

MrGhettoNerd

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
First, I'm trying to see has anyone actually won cash or a gift. Secondly, have you actually received your winnings from them?? :confused:

G

Gunmudder

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
NLOP Needs it's own thread!

NLOP IS Phishy. I joined NLOP and started playing last week of May 2014. I have over 1500 tokens. I’m a decent player. Other sites have their slow period but I’ve never been disconnected. Three days ago I was disconnected with a st. flush on Level 8. No advance warning, no nothing. Prior to this I had been disconnected 3 or four times, ALL with winning hands, all on Level 6,7 or 8. Never been disconnected with bad hands. Never on low levels.

Once, my “browser” disconnected me. Firefox? really, what kind of packet did you try to send me that would do that? I have DSL, no one else on network, no other programs or tabs running.

Last night was the final straw. After getting knocked down to level 4 since I complained to “ZEN” (A real obnoxious use of the word), with 2 of us left, I go all in on KKs. What kind of idiot calls with 5-9 unsuited? The idiot is real, the inside straight is not.

I have been beaten by gutsy players but the last three days have been filled with gutsy players all beating me on the river. I’ve had weeks of bad cards. Part of the game. But I have never experienced the number of hits that I have taken on good hands.

Another thing, I know of no numbering system on the tournaments that I can access that allows me to do any documenting. This site needs to be investigated.

P.S. Last night. They had to reboot the servers last night. They tell us to try later. I close my browser and I come back about an hour later. I come back to find that I am playing in three tournaments and they have taken entry fee of 50000 chips for 2 of them. They say..."Sorry". Is there an online "gaming commission" I can complain to?

G

Gunmudder

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
"Due to technical difficulties or scheduled maintenance we were forced to cancel the "Step 3" tournament. We apologize for this interruption and have divided the entire prize pool among all of the remaining players who were still in the tournament. Please see below for tournament details:"

Looks like they are really in touch with what happened.

W

Wickedonesin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The site gets it's money from advertisements I think. I am assuming that is how they get cash for the prizes at least.

bsam

bsam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ive had some bad beats on this site too I've had aces cracked and lots of top pairs with absolutely nothing they call with 7-9 off and hit......hmm ask why they would play that crap and no answer..... Bots?

PLAYINBIG

PLAYINBIG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to play there but I got tired of the bad beats.My biggest win there was UFC tickets.I don't think it's rigged,I think it's players calling with anything because the buy ins are cheap.Members pay a 1 time monthly fee and that's the only amount that they can lose in real money.So that's why you can see calls that would be unrealistic end up winning.

pokertroll

pokertroll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played on site a couple of times but really didn't like the feel of the software it's too generic and slow.

J

Johncool19

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like NLoP

I cash almost every week on NLOP. If you are on a team that earns enough points each week you can get entry to the biggest cash tournaments free each week.

cjmoles

cjmoles

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First, I'm trying to see has anyone actually won cash or a gift. Secondly, have you actually received your winnings from them?? :confused:

Yes....every month....love it! It's genuine....look for my name there....LOL I am their regular villian!

Love NLOP!!!!! Can't beat the free money anywhere else. If you lose at NLOP than you just don't know how to play....it's simple. Anywhere that one can play poker for a 0.00 dollar investment and walk away with 10,000 dollars, is an absolute dream----talk about a positive EV! LOL....I still can't believe it's real and I cash every month. If you lose there, your chips are probably in my stack! LOL

I cash almost every week on NLOP. If you are on a team that earns enough points each week you can get entry to the biggest cash tournaments free each week.

Johncool19, what's your handle at NLOP and what team are you on?

NLOP IS Phishy. I joined NLOP and started playing last week of May 2014. I have over 1500 tokens. I’m a decent player. Other sites have their slow period but I’ve never been disconnected. Three days ago I was disconnected with a st. flush on Level 8. No advance warning, no nothing. Prior to this I had been disconnected 3 or four times, ALL with winning hands, all on Level 6,7 or 8. Never been disconnected with bad hands. Never on low levels.

Once, my “browser” disconnected me. Firefox? really, what kind of packet did you try to send me that would do that? I have DSL, no one else on network, no other programs or tabs running.

Last night was the final straw. After getting knocked down to level 4 since I complained to “ZEN” (A real obnoxious use of the word), with 2 of us left, I go all in on KKs. What kind of idiot calls with 5-9 unsuited? The idiot is real, the inside straight is not.

I have been beaten by gutsy players but the last three days have been filled with gutsy players all beating me on the river. I’ve had weeks of bad cards. Part of the game. But I have never experienced the number of hits that I have taken on good hands.

Another thing, I know of no numbering system on the tournaments that I can access that allows me to do any documenting. This site needs to be investigated.

P.S. Last night. They had to reboot the servers last night. They tell us to try later. I close my browser and I come back about an hour later. I come back to find that I am playing in three tournaments and they have taken entry fee of 50000 chips for 2 of them. They say..."Sorry". Is there an online "gaming commission" I can complain to?

It's good site....live and learn young grasshopper....LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
CSYA14

CSYA14

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have played this site recently with the kid. This site is all about the advertising to make up the prize money.
I find that all too often, a player will lose connection, just when a new ad pops up. Coincidence? The same player seat no matter what game or player. I hardly think this is a bad connection for all these player accounts, a ploy to make you watch the ad? Probably! Use Adblock to block those ads, there and anywhere you surf the web.
Bots? I think maybe so but no sure proof of it. Try chat with some of these names and no response from them at all no matter what the question. Maybe shy or just the quiet type, will probably not know for sure. Have tried asking the player if their connection is slow during a game, no reply at all.
Payouts? Have seen on complaint sites where players have not received their winnings. Claiming some glitch or verification process.
Used the site to teach the kid, now use other sites that I trust.

cjmoles

cjmoles

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have played this site recently with the kid. This site is all about the advertising to make up the prize money.
I find that all too often, a player will lose connection, just when a new ad pops up. Coincidence? The same player seat no matter what game or player. I hardly think this is a bad connection for all these player accounts, a ploy to make you watch the ad? Probably! Use Adblock to block those ads, there and anywhere you surf the web.
Bots? I think maybe so but no sure proof of it. Try chat with some of these names and no response from them at all no matter what the question. Maybe shy or just the quiet type, will probably not know for sure. Have tried asking the player if their connection is slow during a game, no reply at all.
Payouts? Have seen on complaint sites where players have not received their winnings. Claiming some glitch or verification process.
Used the site to teach the kid, now use other sites that I trust.
They've always paid....Dwolla is where they send it and they're good.

BobGrayling

BobGrayling

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at NLOP every day and have no real complaints. There ARE ways to get around the majority of the advertisements too.

Looking forward to the $25,000 championship on 4/4/15. :)

cjmoles

cjmoles

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at NLOP every day and have no real complaints. There ARE ways to get around the majority of the advertisements too.

Looking forward to the $25,000 championship on 4/4/15. :)

Hey, Bob! Didn't know you frequented these places. LOL Goodluck in the 25K....I didn't try to qualify for it this quarter. I wish I had though....it was just taking too long to get the higher steps started and I lost patience....been playing at America's Cardroom. Gonna be playing for the 1M on the 12th! GL...see you at the tables.:beer: :beer: :beer:

BobGrayling

BobGrayling

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey CJ. I haven't spent a lot of time on Poker Forums, but found a couple things I liked here, so decided to give it a try.

And, who knows... Maybe I'll find someone here who wants to be on the #1 team? :p

PS For those not familiar with NLOP, they have "teams". (An unfortunate choice of terms possibly, since "team play" is never allowed in poker.) If you get "invited" to the site (rather than sign up on your own) you end up on the "team" of the person who invited you. The teams that play the most hands each week get special invitations to cash tourneys. I'm told this is a fairly unique feature that differentiates them from some of the other subscription sites.

cjmoles

cjmoles

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey CJ. I haven't spent a lot of time on Poker Forums, but found a couple things I liked here, so decided to give it a try.

And, who knows... Maybe I'll find someone here who wants to be on the #1 team? :p

PS For those not familiar with NLOP, they have "teams". (An unfortunate choice of terms possibly, since "team play" is never allowed in poker.) If you get "invited" to the site (rather than sign up on your own) you end up on the "team" of the person who invited you. The teams that play the most hands each week get special invitations to cash tourneys. I'm told this is a fairly unique feature that differentiates them from some of the other subscription sites.

Did you tell them that if they're on your team it's an automatic win every time? See your team on the top of the leaderboard every week. LOL Being on your team is like getting automatic free tourney buy-ins!

Good Luck in the 25K this weekend. Get that free cash!

BobGrayling

BobGrayling

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
#1 again this week CJ :)

$350, $500 & $1000 tourneys free. Go Team Grayling!

G

Gregstocke

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won $40 on NLOP, but it took nearly 2 months for it to show up in Dwolla. Also, for those having pay problems, they only accept a gmail email account, so you won't get any pay until you resolve that issue.

It's true there's a higher incidence of Aces cracking on NLOP. I would say some of it is the random number generator, but some of it is just too many people calling with marginal and junk hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
BobGrayling

BobGrayling

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't need a gmail account. Never heard that one. But, I'm positive on that. There was a stretch last winter where payments were slow. Not anymore.

cjmoles

cjmoles

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't need a gmail account. Never heard that one. But, I'm positive on that. There was a stretch last winter where payments were slow. Not anymore.

Yes, there was a few months there where the payments were delayed....but that was a short lived thing. They're usually pretty quick!

J

Johncool19

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NLOP is now very good about getting $cash earnings withdrawn quickly. I have cashed a few times lately and I get my winnings in my bank within a week or so.

A

Andrew Kelley

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
NLOP is a freaking joke, and anyone who works there knows! These are 5 people who works for the site 1)SARA K2)Ace preacher 3)Beanhoo4)Lp725 5) CURLY girl, be careful just watch these ****ing people when playing,so obvious that they work with NLOP

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Withdrawals are made instantly. You just have to watch the dates, because the money on the NLOP account can stay for a certain period of time.