Nitrogen Sports Poker

J

jbosker84

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I know I'm going to hear it as I know this site has gotten many complaints but hear me out. I have heard it all, already, as I do my research before hand.
I recently made a small deposit of 0.001 btc and have already grown that to 0.006 btc in two days of playing. Yes, I have mixed in some sports betting with a decent Celtics cover in OT over the Wizards(lucky on that one!), but even though there are a low amount of players in the right poker tables; the level of play is actually normal! I get sucked out but not on every single hand like BetOnline. The odds actually seem to line up right and actually feel, that when I know I have the much stronger hand, I have a good chance of winning like it is in the REAL world. They also have been responding to my questions and not giving me the run around like my old poker site. Many have complained about withdrawals on Nitrogen but what is the point of being on a site where your bankroll constantly goes down to nothing?
Also, I like the fact that they have small tournament numbers. It's almost like the 2 or 3 table sit n go's I like to play. What happens on BetOnline when you look for multi-table sit n go's? You find NOTHING. Another thing I like is that they have tournaments that don't have rebuys. I played an 11$ rebuys on BetOnline last week and people play like complete idiots. There's an all-in pre-flop on every other hand. Yes, this style fits the gamblers, but not the real poker player. It seems like BOL, every single tourney is a rebuy.
One last thing is the comfortability of playing lower stakes. I can join a table with a couple of dollars and play for a while and actually study the other players and see a ton of hands without feeling the pressure to push with crappy hands. My friend recently stated and said he wanted to play online poker again and I couldn't, in my right mind, suggest BOL. I'm not saying I put my stamp of approval on Nitrogen just yet but I will post once I make a withdrawal and it actually clears....so I'm keeping my fingers crossed on that one!
Until next time, may you flop sets and play at your best,
Justin

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars