New tourneys on Bet Online, all late

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are people really playing these late registrations? Their new tourneys here are all 11 level late registration, they had me looking until I saw that now they too have gone crazy with the too long late registrations.
I have almost stopped playing all together on ACR and BlackChip, late or nothing it looks. Their "on demand" tourneys are also real late, makes no sense to have an on demand that is really not a "quick" tourney but one that lasts a long time.
I hope I am not the only one that is holding out his money until they have some tourneys I want to play. At least Bet Online still has the SNG's that are good, love the double ups myself.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are people really playing these late registrations? Their new tourneys here are all 11 level late registration, they had me looking until I saw that now they too have gone crazy with the too long late registrations.
I have almost stopped playing all together on ACR and BlackChip, late or nothing it looks. Their "on demand" tourneys are also real late, makes no sense to have an on demand that is really not a "quick" tourney but one that lasts a long time.
I hope I am not the only one that is holding out his money until they have some tourneys I want to play. At least Bet Online still has the SNG's that are good, love the double ups myself.

I usually don't play those long reg games. Every now and then I will come in late and take a stab at it, even rebuy once if I have to. It is amazing how many people actually wait until that time also. The numbers just start going thru the roof.

You have to remember that those tournaments rarely make their GTD amount. So you get more bang for the buck if you can get on a roll and into the final table.

I would play more on BOL if I can get my bankroll up. I placed well in the $5000 game that CC provided and made some other gains along the way. But still not where I want it to be. So, I plod along and some day I will be able to play the higher stake games.