New site accepting US players; on the Equity Poker Network (EPN)

Michael Paler

Michael Paler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just got word through the poker vine that a new site, Full Flush Poker, on the equity Poker Network (EPN) is up and going. They do accept US players and have some good free rolls coming soon.

Here is a link to the story on the site, what there is;http://pokerfuse.com/news/poker-room-news/first-skin-on-new-equity-poker-network-launches-09-09/

And should you be interested in checking it out, they are at: http://www.fullflushpoker.com/

Keep in mind this is a "soft launch", so no MTT games as of yet. That is coming. So, it might pay to join and check it out. I have seen $500.00 and $1,000.00 free rolls advertised, so you could get a start there for nothing in theory.

Sadly, as you can see from the screenshot, It looks just like the existing betonline and I am not overly crazy about that. Still, at least your cards are not held in what looks like a toaster, like they are in the Betonline skin, lol.

Oh well, I report, you decide. :hello:

Attachments

• FullFlush.JPG
    FullFlush.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 274
  • betonline.JPG
    betonline.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 274
V

vendrel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the information. I just signed up and will let you all know what i think soon.

SofaKingCrazy

SofaKingCrazy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do your research first please. I happen to know that there is a competing forum that is working with FullFlush during this soft launch in Beta mode and you need to use their affiliate code to be entered into the freerolls.

That's why I haven't posted anything about it yet because it is frowned upon to promote a competitor of CardsChat.

The programming is the same but this site is independent of any other.
Also, they 1st tried to by PokerDominicano from their failing owners before launching this on their own.

V

vendrel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do your research first please. I happen to know that there is a competing forum that is working with FullFlush during this soft launch in Beta mode and you need to use their affiliate code to be entered into the freerolls.

That's why I haven't posted anything about it yet because it is frowned upon to promote a competitor of CardsChat.

Also, they 1st tried to by PokerDominicano from their failing owners before launching this on their own.

For freerolls other than the $1000 on sunday? Just asking because i did a quick google search on bonus codes for full flush and didnt hit much on the first page or so, so i just signed up.

I validated my email and signed up into the $1000 freeroll and am currently on the list.

SofaKingCrazy

SofaKingCrazy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure man, just giving the info that was given to me. GL

Michael Paler

Michael Paler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Who is promoting a competitor to CC? It's a new online poker site, not a forum. I never mentioned a competing forum.

But you just did, didn't you?

Maybe you should do some research first, eh? lol. Notice as well, the link to a POKERFUSE article on the new site I placed in the OP. Not like it's a huge state secret.

SofaKingCrazy

SofaKingCrazy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A bit touchy tonight?

As I stated in the above post I was informed that a competing forum was offering these tourneys through their affiliate. It was a general warning to ALL players and not some way to chastise you.

and for the record NO I did not mention any other site.

Michael Paler

Michael Paler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A bit touchy tonight?

As I stated in the above post I was informed that a competing forum was offering these tourneys through their affiliate. It was a general warning to ALL players and not some way to chastise you.

and for the record NO I did not mention any other site.

Not at all, no, lol. No, I get the general warning, but I specifically was trying to avoid ANY reference at all to any competing site, and did so successfully in the OP; until you kind-of blew that out of the water there, by mentioning "another site". Not by name, but I did not even want to allude to it and you did - why on earth did you do that? You just blew your chance to gain employment with the NSA :eek:

Anyway, I did not think you needed any code, as it is an open freeroll, right?

SofaKingCrazy

SofaKingCrazy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just so you and everyone else can see what I was seeing, this is from a reputable ex-dean from PokerSchoolOnline in another forum for another now closed poker site.

Quote: Soft launch was 9/4/13 (play money, however a $500 real money free roll each Sunday, open for registration - if you used the xxxxxxxxx code to register).

And this is one of the emails I have received from a site that has been working with FullFlush after giving up on PokerDominicano/FreedomPoker.

Attachments

• HBPemail.jpg
    HBPemail.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 247
kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure man, just giving the info that was given to me. GL
Do you have a link to this info??

That Bonus code is to their site and not the poker site it's self, if it's not posted on any other site!
P.S That's pokerstars web site

Last edited:
JusSumguy

JusSumguy

Chipmonger
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I made the money Sunday.

Stupid structure. Start with 500 duckets. Blinds 100/200 if I remember right. Makes for quite the pokefest.

-

SofaKingCrazy

SofaKingCrazy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not at all, no, lol. No, I get the general warning, but I specifically was trying to avoid ANY reference at all to any competing site, and did so successfully in the OP; until you kind-of blew that out of the water there, by mentioning "another site". Not by name, but I did not even want to allude to it and you did - why on earth did you do that? You just blew your chance to gain employment with the NSA :eek:

Anyway, I did not think you needed any code, as it is an open freeroll, right?

Russia is WAAAAY too cold for my ass.

I don't mind alluding but really don't want a thousand emails asking me where so wasn't going to say anything about the site. It's a fine line to walk but as poker players we should be helping everyone as far as where to play, especially Amerikan'ts. This is in addition to helping players play better of course.

As my above post shows I was lead to believe and I still do that you need to be a part of this group to get in the freerolls. There have been some glitches so far with the beta testing so even if a rouge players can get in now that might change soon.

SofaKingCrazy

SofaKingCrazy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I made the money Sunday.

Stupid structure. Start with 500 duckets. Blinds 100/200 if I remember right. Makes for quite the pokefest.

-

It was a glitch and is promised to be corrected this week for Sunday's game. They also doubled the prize and payouts for this Sunday to $1000 and 10 ITM.

SofaKingCrazy

SofaKingCrazy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you have a link to this info??

That Bonus code is to their site and not the poker site it's self, if it's not posted on any other site!
P.S That's PokerStars web site

I'm referring to an affiliate promo code for another forum.

He's an ex-dean for PSO, it wasn't quoted from there.

It is all linked in my Facebook group if that helps. :p

J

jemerson

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I played in the last Sunday $1000 tourney - blinds were much better - they are beta testing with these Sunday Free Rolls until they launch with real cash games - this week's Free Roll is $1500.

No bonus code is needed to sign up and register for tourney

B

bloodvodka

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone giving away 1500$ a week is good in my book. See you there

Splitpot88

Splitpot88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing the freerolls every week...just signed up through the poker site itself...you do not have to sign up through an affiliate to be eligible.

J

jemerson

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just saw a new message - they've upped the prize cash again this week to $2000 - Top 50 will be paid out ;-)

Airburn

Airburn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best freeroll out their right now, Cashed out on last one and had no problem withrawing too, Good software

AugustWest

AugustWest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got on there an never see any games running. Id it just freerolls here? Seems kinda weird....

akran75

akran75

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the information,Michael. :)
i love new poker softwer..and I will surely try this

T

themosthigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got on there an never see any games running. Id it just freerolls here? Seems kinda weird....

Just freerolls for now which seem to be getting bigger every week. Only problem since fixing the horrible blind structure of the first tourney they ran is the amount of players they give prizes. Looks like they may have fixed that by offering cash prizes to players who finish in the top 50 spots or whatever. About time they did that, first few weeks they only paid top 3 spots or whatever in tourneys with 600+ players.

Michael Paler

Michael Paler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just freerolls for now which seem to be getting bigger every week. Only problem since fixing the horrible blind structure of the first tourney they ran is the amount of players they give prizes. Looks like they may have fixed that by offering cash prizes to players who finish in the top 50 spots or whatever. About time they did that, first few weeks they only paid top 3 spots or whatever in tourneys with 600+ players.

The history is horrible. Unless I am mistaken, you simply cannot see what all players had at a showdown.

For example, two players in the pot, one makes a river bet and one calls. Go back and look at the history, all you will see is the winning hand.

This part, above all, really sucks.

Airburn

Airburn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The history is horrible. Unless I am mistaken, you simply cannot see what all players had at a showdown.

For example, two players in the pot, one makes a river bet and one calls. Go back and look at the history, all you will see is the winning hand.

This part, above all, really sucks.

+1 But I think those freerolls are kind of a BETA Test to see whats wrong and fix stuff, Hey they are giving away 2k now for free thats pretty good =)

T

themosthigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The site is definitely rigged, no doubt about it. I won't deposit a dime when they go live for real money, no way.