Status
Not open for further replies.
PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just run into this new poker site yesterday in an email. They are giving $2 and I think it's 10,000 gold chips to anyone that registers. I played some cash earlier today, and already doubled that $2. There are some really good freerolls, and some real good buy ins too. Also, you can withdraw your money into your pay pal account. If you don't have one, there is nothing hard about opening one up. So I'm going to send you all the link for the site. I don't know how I can go wrong playing with their money. But one thing more. When that great robbery of Full Flush took place I felt bad because I had talked good about their site, and I'm sure some joined because of me, so on this one I'll let you all know up front that I'm not promoting this site. You join it's on you.

Global Poker

Last edited by a moderator:
PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going to use this tread to let you all know how I'm doing at this new site. I'm going to do screen shots in order to have proof. But these first two I closed and I just looked, and I can't find them. Besides, when Chris fixed my computer, I lost everything and I been meaning to download gyazo, so I just did, so from now on I'll post a screen shot and post it in here

Ok here is how it's going. They gave me $2 and 10,000 Gold Coins for joining. I lost the $2 at a cash table before I looked around to see what all they have to offer. I could have used those $2 to enter some $100 GTDs for $0.50. Oh well.

Then I find this $200 GTD that I could get into by playing at a Gold Coin cash table at 10/20 and all I had to do was see 50 flops. That was easy so I got into it and cashed in 10th place for $3.10.

Then I took that $3 and entered a $200 GTD for $1.10 and I added on for the same price. So I took 4th in that one for $15.50. I'm going to take a shot of my page and in the top right you can see my BR amount

https://gyazo.com/381b73bf4b60accadfb780f8bfba0d98

Ok that it for now. I do believe I can run that up to about $30 or $40 and then I'm going to withdraw half of my BR to my Pay Pal.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thanks for the info, but as i know this room is open only to residents of the United States and canada and it is not interesting to Europeans

A

armher

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for the info, I hope I can earn some money there

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't know that theRaven68. Well for me it's like a blessing, because I can play and pick up a few dollars.

armher look the site over before you use up your $2, because there are 1 or 2 MTTs that you can buy in to and that will give you a better chance to start a BR there. There is also a MTT on there that you can get into by playing Gold Coin Cash and all you have to do is see 50 flops at 10/20 The name is Daily Gold Coins Challenge $100 Freeroll. As for me, I'm getting into that one everyday. GL to you

M

moola2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone else play here? I'd like to hear some more opinions

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I didn't know that theRaven68. Well for me it's like a blessing, because I can play and pick up a few dollars.

armher look the site over before you use up your $2, because there are 1 or 2 MTTs that you can buy in to and that will give you a better chance to start a BR there. There is also a MTT on there that you can get into by playing Gold Coin Cash and all you have to do is see 50 flops at 10/20 The name is Daily Gold Coins Challenge $100 Freeroll. As for me, I'm getting into that one everyday. GL to you

How do you cash out???:)

cr0thund3r

cr0thund3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cashing out the $ is not allowed by law as its only a poker room for one country, read it online, it even says when you register with big letters, cant remember but make sure to check it out, you wont be able to cashout so take care!

M

moola2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They cash out through paypal, the idea is you buy gold chips on the site and with gold chips they give you sweepscash for free. The sweepscash is the same as real money that you play and cash out anytime for real money that you can send to your paypal. The gold chips are basically worthless but the sweepscash that you get with your gold chips is the same as real cash.

supermoto

supermoto

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neglect everyone who will have a new account somewhere new you know that you are at risk of some kind

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Neglect everyone who will have a new account somewhere new you know that you are at risk of some kind

Yup! You're at risk of winning some free money! .... huh.. Wait... umm...

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
I try some time ago and they don't allow players from my country, So is a fairy tale for us. :eek:

L

lotuspod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They cash out through paypal, the idea is you buy gold chips on the site and with gold chips they give you sweepscash for free. The sweepscash is the same as real money that you play and cash out anytime for real money that you can send to your paypal. The gold chips are basically worthless but the sweepscash that you get with your gold chips is the same as real cash.

This.

I checked into them awhile back, they seem to have fairly solid backing considering it's a US-facing poker site. The reason they can allow deposits/withdraws is because of sweepstakes laws...but laws might vary from state to state so check yours first.

The software isn't very refined (yet?) and browser-only the last I checked in. But the free $2 is legit so you may as well have a lil fun :D

Lastly, they do have a few reps and one will probably wander in here eventually if they haven't already.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got this one question. Where can I find the place on the poker site or at there web site, to put in for a cashout to my pay pal?

Today there are $500 freerolls starting at 2pm with another one starting every 30 minutes, until 6:30pm. I guess I'm going start with 4 and add another one if I get knocked out of one.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok I found out how to make a cash out. Up top where it says Buy Gold Coins, click there and fill out your info and put the amount you want to cash out and they say it will be processed. I did $5 to see what happens, and I will let you all know what happens

nutthink

nutthink

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok I found out how to make a cash out. Up top where it says Buy Gold Coins, click there and fill out your info and put the amount you want to cash out and they say it will be processed. I did $5 to see what happens, and I will let you all know what happens

good move papaC,good luck:D

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well how did you all do in the Daytona $500 Freerolls I played 5 and took 2nd in one of them, and I took 4th in a $100 GTD. With at least 3 running all the time, I was unable to take screen shots, but I will take a shot at my account balance. I started with $10 and I've made a $5 cash out request just to see if I get paid. Oh and I wanted to let you all know that if you do cash out any, make sure it's all you want for the time being, because you can only make one, and then you have to wait until that one has been sent. So here is the shot. It's in the top right of the window.

https://gyazo.com/5dec83e13499441d27be6762bd79b0d9

https://i.gyazo.com/5dec83e13499441d27be6762bd79b0d9.png

The 2nd one is where you all can see it.

C

Click400

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Promotions usually do not catch my attention, I've always been conservative in this regard and I prefer sites backed by a good name.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I said day before yesterday and yesterday that I had tried to cash out $5 and see what happened. Today I received an email letting me know that, like all poker sites, you have to send ID to them. Just two things. Pic ID and a proof of address, like light bill. I replied to the email, asking how and where to send it. I'm waiting for the answer, but if anyone here already knows the answer, please let me know.

Omahahahaha

Omahahahaha

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah I tried these guys but I lost my sweeps cash :*(

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Over all I been doing pretty good. I like the 50 flops to get into the $100 freeroll and the 100 flops at 10nl to get into $500 freeroll. It's something different and I like it even more because I have a BR to play from. Well will see how it goes after I send them my info.

L

ludomaniaco24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That good and I also noticed that this is the site I hope it is good

firstcrack

firstcrack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds like you're doing well. I'll be checking back to see if you get your $5.

S

SpiteShock

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Excellent find. Just in time too I've been hunting for a new poker room. Player traffic is very low but that's to be expected...should grow fast if everything holds up.

I've initiated a cashout and sent my ID and also testing their support system. Will check back and let you guys know how they did :)

General tips:

- Only players from US and Canada (except Quebec) can cashout at all...which makes the name "global poker" rather silly lol
- If you make a deposit, you get your deposit amount in sweepscash (aka cash) AND the associated amount of gold chips
- The gold chips are just funny money, they are not convertible to cash in any way and are basically useless aside from unlocking some low level freerolls and buying cosmetic items

If the cashouts are fast and the support is good this could be one of the best poker rooms conceived to date.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just sent in my ID that they wanted. So in a day or two, I should be able to post something good here. I sure like the pay pal thing. GL you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.