New GG Poker StayHome hourly Freerolls

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I figure a fair amount of members have an account here or have been thinking of creating one as i recently have. I just got an email regarding new hourly 100$ freerolls starting on friday. If anyones interested check out there site or your email if you hold an account at GG.

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
GG did not know this not thank you for tips but later will create an account to see how they are made tournaments that GG

K

kamciono5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i received an email from them today too. Nice move from GGPoker side, but i think there will be something like 800+ players every freeroll so the possibility of wining something worthy will be really low.

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yah im interested to see in how many people will play but it doesn't really seem like there is a huge player pool on GG so who knows? might be abit better then 888 but i cant see it being by much.

K

kamciono5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
c'mon guys 9 places paid 1000 players in every freerolls....

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Yeah if they are only paying 9 players out of a huge field, it would definitely be like a Bingo fair ground. If you can't get any money out of a freeroll, it should at least serve as a training session where you could improve your game, if none of the above apply, then it's not worth it at all.

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haha yah i looked at them earlier all capped out at 1000 with 9 placed. Couldnt ever see this being worth the time but oh well hopefully someone can take advantage of it.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
gg network with a pretty lol move there. why should someone bother playing those trashy tournaments. 9 players paid, thats less than 1 percent. but anyway the software is miserable so whatever. one reason less to give it a shot.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ahhh,,,,but you can only play "one" a day,,,,there is one running now with only 60 playing in it! $$$ :damnmate: Can't wait until tomm! :D

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It would be better if they did 2 freeroll for $ 1,200 (and these are not even the electricity bill and the internet)!

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks + EV,:icon_stud
Midnight in 40 minutes hope thats the next one thanks for info.:)
Week 1 task 1

AndyChaa

AndyChaa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hugh Blair - do you have any problem with sign up ? I can’t press sign up, I can but nothing happen !!

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah the prize payout structure is disappointing. When I played there was 300 of us. I finished 22 and figured I cashed for something. Just downloaded the App so I couldn’t find the payout until after.

Remember the pokerstars tournament freerolls that paid the top 3000 players? I know it was only 10 cents but it added up and was easy to cash.

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I figure a fair amount of members have an account here or have been thinking of creating one as i recently have. I just got an email regarding new hourly 100$ freerolls starting on friday. If anyones interested check out there site or your email if you hold an account at GG.
I downloaded but not available in my region

Organize a Home Poker Game Freeroll Passwords