Fishmasterbaiter

Fishmasterbaiter

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi

I keep seeing it but haven't tried it yet. Something about how when you build up to 5000 chips you win, right?
Any one like the new game on acr it is call cyclones

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There

Me too saw it but not try it yet

Rgds

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just aggressive blitz poker imo lots of ai preflop shortstack etc be very cautious and you may get lucky playing only the top premium hands

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please tell me where you can read the rules of this new game?

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only like it because of the special tournament cyclone offers

$6.60 buyin, $20k gtd

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cyclones

Have played in a few now. 1 thing for sure is it is fast :)))) I like it thus far as game doesn't take hours to complete.
From the few games I have played at different buy in stakes seems there are a lot of gut shots being made.

Good luck all

Cheers :D:beer:

riverlizard3

riverlizard3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds tempting ,it seems like something we would like, im sure ill give it a try soon.

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe give it a shot soon but it isnt my style of play. Not a fan of the allin pre early on at all

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There

Me too saw it but not try it yet

Rgds

Yes you get to get 5,000

I keep seeing it but haven't tried it yet. Something about how when you build up to 5000 chips you win, right?

Any one like the new game on acr it is call cyclones

just aggressive blitz poker imo lots of ai preflop shortstack etc be very cautious and you may get lucky playing only the top premium hands

Please tell me where you can read the rules of this new game?

I only like it because of the special tournament cyclone offers

$6.60 buyin, $20k gtd

Have played in a few now. 1 thing for sure is it is fast :)))) I like it thus far as game doesn't take hours to complete.
From the few games I have played at different buy in stakes seems there are a lot of gut shots being made.

Good luck all

Cheers :D:beer:

Sounds tempting ,it seems like something we would like, im sure ill give it a try soon.

Maybe give it a shot soon but it isnt my style of play. Not a fan of the allin pre early on at all

Hi everybody!

Our new satty format is now with the Cyclones, allow me to provide you a brief explanation on how this type of game works:

Cyclones are the fastest and easiest way to win tickets to our Multi-Table Tournaments (MTTs), including the $2,650 buy-in Venom.

1. Get started by buying in at any level between 1 and 7 and you’ll be seated in a Blitz player pool with a stack of roughly 10 big blinds (give or take, depending on the level).

2. The objective is to win 5,000 chips. As soon as you get there, you’ve won your ticket to the next level. As opposed to traditional satellites where you must beat 90% of the field, you just have to hit a certain amount of chips, and not worry about what everyone else is doing.

3. Because you are in a Blitz poker player pool, you aren’t forced to sit at a computer for hours to wait for a satellite to finish. Leave and come as you please, and you can pick up where you left off.

4. You can win more than once with one buy-in by finishing with more than 5,000 chips. Let’s say that you stack your opponent on an 8,000-chip pot. Not only will you get a ticket for the next level, but you get reseated at the same level with the excess 3,000 chips to try and win another ticket. Unlimited potential.

5. FOR THE WIN: We all get stuck sometimes, or sometimes we just want to lock in a win. With the FOR THE WIN feature you can. The indicator at the bottom left of your screen will show you exactly how much cash value your chip stack has towards reaching the next level. Simply click on the button to buy the difference and the ticket is yours.

6. You can use your tickets for tournaments at any time! Don’t feel that you have to play all 7 levels. You can stop and use the tickets you’ve won to play MTTs at any time.

Hope this information helps and wish you the best of luck at our Cyclones !

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do you leave and pick back up where you left off?

Just close the game?

Thanks.

Top 10 Games