need your opinion in a situation
I recently had an account closed with ~$1750 @ full tilt. Their reasoning is for multiple accounts. Well, I have been trying to do some reading up on the matter and find that some people just get their money moved over to the other account and some have their funds "appropriated." I have played on my current (now closed) account for over 2 years and have been a somewhat steady and loyal customer.
Points of interest:
1. New account has rakeback, old does not.
2. Just took 7th in a 1500+ field tourney for a ~$1000 score.
3. Why is it all of the sudden this is an issue....if I had an older account, would they not have done something about this before I had the ability to cash out 1.7k?
4. They didn't close it until I emailed support about not being able to join any real money
5. I have emailed them and responded appropriately, not acting rash and willing to discuss any issue they might have. I have emailed them once as not to annoy or overwhelm them....
6. They have not responded in over 24 hours.
whats my line?