Need a New Online Poker Room

Y

yoshi352000

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 Poker was shady and didn't pay me out they stated after 5 days that my withdrawal was on hold because my deposit hasn't cleared yet. My deposit was over a week ago and was using a prepaid credit card. There is 0 reason for a hold. 888 Poker also has reduced rewards by increasing the prices of items to redeem with tokens.

party poker has 0 satellites for players playing any tournament Under $33 and none for even there Powerfest $22's, $11's etc. Like just pure stupidity on their part and their rewards system is pretty scammaz. That wheel spin is super weighted to getting a useless cashback point.

poker stars has reduced the rewards severely and I don't really want to go back there.

unibet Poker scammed me about of thousands and crushed my soul.

Maybe Run It Once, bodog, GG Poker. I dunno anymore, all the big poker rooms are shooting themselves in the foot.

TheRealPage

TheRealPage

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Red32 is another one that I'm seeing on streams.. I recently tried PCF poker, small new site.. both look legit..

ACR and GG are 2 oher big sites, but never played them.. There's Global poker also..

-TRP-

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you checked out BOL Poker?

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Strange....
It might be possible that they cannot send money back to a credit card, but support should be able to tell you.
I had no problems withdrawing from unibet, pokerstars, 888 and party; just using a normal bank account.

A

agriggy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 Poker was shady and didn't pay me out they stated after 5 days that my withdrawal was on hold because my deposit hasn't cleared yet. My deposit was over a week ago and was using a prepaid credit card. There is 0 reason for a hold. 888 Poker also has reduced rewards by increasing the prices of items to redeem with tokens.

Party Poker has 0 satellites for players playing any tournament Under $33 and none for even there Powerfest $22's, $11's etc. Like just pure stupidity on their part and their rewards system is pretty scammaz. That wheel spin is super weighted to getting a useless cashback point.

Poker Stars has reduced the rewards severely and I don't really want to go back there.

Unibet Poker scammed me about of thousands and crushed my soul.

Maybe Run It Once, Bodog, GG Poker. I dunno anymore, all the big poker rooms are shooting themselves in the foot.

try Americas Cardroom, but first google reviews on withdrawing your money.

Y

yoshi352000

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ya ACR seems pretty solid but the grey market even though they've been around for so long make me a little bit hesitant. If I get some crypto I might try that site as I usually use idebit for quick deposits and payouts and don't think acr has that.