Multiple account per bank account

G

generalm3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
On 888 poker is it permitted to have more than one 888 account associated with one bank account?

I have a main 888 account that I use but I saw the no deposit sign up bonus that gave you 2$ cash and tournament tickets so I decided to sign up with a new account to take advantage of the bonus, anyway using one of the tickets I won a tournament for around 200$ and I'm wondering if I'll be able to withdraw that into the bank account I use on my main 888 account.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Good luck with that. poker sites are pretty explicit in that players are allowed only one account. Probably your best bet is to contact support and explain the situation. But your bonus may be forfeit, and therefore any winnings made from that.

G

generalm3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll just withdraw to a family members account. I had my doubts it would be ok just though it best to ask.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'll just withdraw to a family members account. I had my doubts it would be ok just though it best to ask.
That's probably not going to work either, since the name on your account probably needs to match the name on the bank account. And, if you try to side-step that as well, then you are basically intentionally defrauding 888 Poker. All for a $2 tournament ticket. Bravo.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's probably not going to work either, since the name on your account probably needs to match the name on the bank account. And, if you try to side-step that as well, then you are basically intentionally defrauding 888 poker. All for a $2 tournament ticket. Bravo.
+1 lol

Good luck generalm3

G

generalm3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to use a family members account when I first started and I could withdraw into their account. I'll see how it goes, if it won't let me withdraw then it's a lesson learned anyway.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to use a family members account when I first started and I could withdraw into their account. I'll see how it goes, if it won't let me withdraw then it's a lesson learned anyway.
your best option would be to email them first and explain the situation and play really stupid saying you didn't realize it was against the rules and how sorry you are and is there any way they can help you fix the situation.
They are going to see it all anyway, at least they might help you out if you look remorseful.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Of course, the best way to have handled the situation would have been to NOT violate their terms and conditions, but hey, what do I know? :rolleyes:

G

generalm3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, the best way to have handled the situation would have been to NOT violate their terms and conditions, but hey, what do I know? :rolleyes:
Yeah could do without the condescending tone fella, was simply asking as a question because it dawned on me that there was a good chance I wouldn't be able to withdraw.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yeah could do without the condescending tone fella, was simply asking as a question because it dawned on me that there was a good chance I wouldn't be able to withdraw.
First, I'm not a fella, and secondly, sorry, but when people intentionally try to get one over, it tends to irritate me just a tad.

owler

owler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First, I'm not a fella, and secondly, sorry, but when people intentionally try to get one over, it tends to irritate me just a tad.

So when companies intentionally try to get one over, does it irritate you just as a tad?
If so I have to tell you that 888poker is not innocent as a matter of fact the same game allowed me to register multi-accounts using 1 email address.
That is why I wonder if they are giving it the blind eye intentionally for marketing & to claim they have the most registered users
Pls note: I do not play 888poker for money but this made me wonder , I'm also going to contact their costumer support so I can be sure if it is a glitch or they already know about it:):)

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
So when companies intentionally try to get one over, does it irritate you just as a tad?
If so I have to tell you that 888poker is not innocent as a matter of fact the same game allowed me to register multi-accounts using 1 email address.
That is why I wonder if they are giving it the blind eye intentionally for marketing & to claim they have the most registered users
Pls note: I do not play 888poker for money but this made me wonder , I'm also going to contact their costumer support so I can be sure if it is a glitch or they already know about it:):)
This is literally a 7 year old thread that you bumped. :p

And yes, it still irritates me that people can't simply follow the T&Cs. I'm certain that any site is not able to catch everyone that creates multiple accounts. Probably it is a check they run when someone wants to make a withdrawal or something - I don't really know their process. People will always find a way to "get one over", but in the end, they usually get caught out. I don't think they will kick up much a fuss over play money accounts though.

owler

owler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is literally a 7 year old thread that you bumped. :p

And yes, it still irritates me that people can't simply follow the T&Cs. I'm certain that any site is not able to catch everyone that creates multiple accounts. Probably it is a check they run when someone wants to make a withdrawal or something - I don't really know their process. People will always find a way to "get one over", but in the end, they usually get caught out. I don't think they will kick up much a fuss over play money accounts though.
:eek::eek: oops my bad, however even Zynga poker which is not a site where I can play poker for real money could catch up if I tried to use the same email address 2 times in a raw.
And, I will admit that I was somehow pissed off after watching Daniel negranous last video & finding out that because sites like gg, 888poker is not careful or putting the right measures to stop multi accounting has caused a man 180k $$.

etouu79

etouu79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From what I understand, and I share with the rest of the messages that suggest it, only one account associated with one person and one retirement account is allowed.