Monster Series Freerolls

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At partypoker today there are 5 freerolls giving away 121 Monster series tickets free!! Thats a total of over 600 tickets to be won! :star: I'm winning one or two of them!! See you there!!! :party:

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Next one is being played at 11:00am est...and then 1pm,3pm,5pm and another at 9am tomm! :dancing2: No password needed! Woot!! :)

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Next one is being played at 11:00am est...and then 1pm,3pm,5pm and another at 9am tomm! :dancing2: No password needed! Woot!! :)

See you in 45 mins few games to look forward too today 500 players registered already going to need your rabbit foot good look man get emmm:D:D:D

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck Hugh!! $$$ Woot! Woot! $$$ :elefant:

guicor30

guicor30

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not understand these freeroll.
I see that there are also cash prizes
I will try to win something in these freerolls, I will make the game table and the popcorn of mais; let's think about the game

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not understand these freeroll.
I see that there are also cash prizes
I will try to win something in these freerolls, I will make the game table and the popcorn of mais; let's think about the game
They give away tickets to the Monster series games,,i won a 44ct ticket for coming in 50th place to play this 1K tourny-Monster #5 View attachment 194669 :D Not bad for free!

Last edited:
oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well i managed to land 1 small ticket to the monster series been busy moving.finally in a position to knuckle down n become a full time professional poker player gl to all..love the promos at party poker.Always well worth being part of.Highly commendable and recommended.and the min deposit is 10 now..used to be higher for those that like myself were not aware.GET IN THERE Lol Party Poker Rocks the Socks. :driver:

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today are the freerolls, ..... I'm ready !!!!

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same here.was a bit neglectful in my freeroll participation.planning on using my 44c ticket for the $500 PKO ...gotta love those progressives.my personal best for first place and for largest cash was a 7.5k PKO.won 40c in a freeroll spent 33c to get $3.30 entry..ended up with $1064 USD for first out of 2890 entrants.srry to blow my own horn but it was one major milestone for me.be happy to place well in leaderboard monster series...even low stakes.would be happy as larry.gl all gl.

Freeroll Passwords