the mistake

hachile1

hachile1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not agree on the fact that one has to be patient in poker to become a good player the basics and the good tips one can have them from an expert in 10 minutes after with a little time one learns to supervise the style of the game of our opponents. besides, I know someone who has won $ 18,000 after only three weeks of playing poker ... we often say "it takes time" it's all wrong ... with a little concentration we can win

5pAce_C0wb0y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not agree on the fact that one has to be patient in poker to become a good player the basics and the good tips one can have them from an expert in 10 minutes after with a little time one learns to supervise the style of the game of our opponents. besides, I know someone who has won $ 18,000 after only three weeks of playing poker ... we often say "it takes time" it's all wrong ... with a little concentration we can win

Three weeks is a very short time in poker. Winning $18000 in 3 weeks doesn't mean he's a good player see where he stands in a year with no work on his game just playing.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi!!!you can win a million in the lottery, and you can play it all your life and only throw out empty tickets.if you want to be in the black,you have to study all the time,and now you're talking about luck and nothing else.if you've been told that many times, believe it's true!good luck!

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
18 grand playing what stakes? Just because someone's winning big in a short period of time doesn't mean they have "skill" or are good at the game. Sometimes someone can just have pure dumb luck on their side, Calling with every hand without knowing the overall odds of winning/losing. They just see an Ace and roll or a pair of 3s and jam. It's consecutive wins over a long period of time which determines who's good or whos just on a short term jam streak.

hachile1

hachile1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Three weeks is a very short time in poker. Winning $18000 in 3 weeks doesn't mean he's a good player see where he stands in a year with no work on his game just playing.

quite and that's what I mean, poker does not take a lot of time to be a good player. for me the formula is: if you are good at analyzing the psychology of people you can play poker and win in a short time. but luck in poker often makes the difference and you can never neglected

5pAce_C0wb0y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
quite and that's what I mean, poker does not take a lot of time to be a good player. for me the formula is: if you are good at analyzing the psychology of people you can play poker and win in a short time. but luck in poker often makes the difference and you can never neglected

It takes a lot of time and work to be a consistently good player. It takes no time at all to be lucky and have a good run. Being able to analyse people is not enough to win long term. Luck defines each individual session, a lucky player can win a bit over a short space of time a truly good player will have a mixture of luck but overall can make a profit.

hachile1

hachile1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It takes a lot of time and work to be a consistently good player. It takes no time at all to be lucky and have a good run. Being able to analyse people is not enough to win long term. Luck defines each individual session, a lucky player can win a bit over a short space of time a truly good player will have a mixture of luck but overall can make a profit.

say evolved in poker looks like a football player can change and become a technician! :) we can learn some tricks but basically our view of things remains the same. in any case good luck to us all :)

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Of course, we can completely agree with you, the main practice and improve your game):driver::driver::bath:

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
In 3 weeks to become a good poker player? I have a few years and I have to learn about poker ... Because he won 18,000 in 3 weeks, you can not say he learned the game. It depends on several factors, what played, what stakes ... etc ... etc ...