Microstakes site idea

E

ELDONKOII

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
these poker companys are all looking at that big jackpot payout that next superstar that they are missing out on the major market and probably almost have as online poker is in decline and thats the small stkes markets, if someone ha d opened up a microstakes sit say where maximum tourney was 10$ and cash no more than 0.05/0.10 they could coin it in all those millions of peopel afraid to play on a site where you wouldnt lose more than 10$ a buy in!!! some1 seriously got their marketing wrong n ps if it comes out (COPYRITE DRUNKEN ANDY ">17/1/16^ HAHAHAHH :D :D :D

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
these poker companys are all looking at that big jackpot payout that next superstar that they are missing out on the major market and probably almost have as online poker is in decline and thats the small stkes markets, if someone ha d opened up a microstakes sit say where maximum tourney was 10$ and cash no more than 0.05/0.10 they could coin it in all those millions of peopel afraid to play on a site where you wouldnt lose more than 10$ a buy in!!! some1 seriously got their marketing wrong n ps if it comes out (COPYRITE DRUNKEN ANDY ">17/1/16^ HAHAHAHH :D :D :D

You can play micro stakes cash and tournaments on most sites anyway, which is pretty much what your saying, isn't it?:confused:

T

theevildub

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR/BCP have cash games that are as low as an .08 cent buy-in, and a .60 cent cap. Which basically means if you buy in for a dollar, go all in, and lose, you will still have .40 cents left for the next hand.

If you wanna get crazy and start a site that only allows micro-stakes ... the site wouldnt make any money, because there would be no money to rake. I personally dont know anyone who would deposit $5.00 onto a site to play .10 cent tournaments because ACR/BCP have $10.00 freerolls 24/7. Lets do the math ... if you found 100 players to pay .10 cents each to play a tournament, that would equal = a $10.00 (Ten Dollar pool). Guess what ? If i go to ACR/BCP, i can save .10 cents and play a new tourney every hour !!!! Why would i want to join a site that i have to PAY for these micro tournaments ?

Besides, ACR/BCP have tournaments as low as .10 cents as well. LOTS of tournaments run daily between $3.00 and $10.00.

Either they beat you to it ... or you need to lay off the booze Andy.