micromillions 2020

are you ready for the miro millions series

• micromillions pokerstars big freeroll on wednesday

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • main event $ 1,000,000 micromillions, who participated, share your thoughts - tips

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I will play a few of them up to $11 buy-ins. And the main event of course, but I hope to qualify to save the $22 buy-in. .

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I will definitely play !!! I already have several tickets that I won in Speed and Go - 0.35 !!!

nikolaevich87

nikolaevich87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is a crazy race that is difficult to win by playing fair and without luck, impossible. I am not participating yet.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like micro millions series as they allow even micro players to play for big money. I will play some of the 1.10$ MTTs. Btw i don't see any freeroll for wednesday.

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can someone kindly post the full schedule for me please? Are there mixed game events?

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Thank you for the info - I was not aware it's coming.

Whether I will play it though.. Maybe I will play a couple, but honestly, it's not my favourite series of tournaments, as fields are too big, they are enormous, a ton of time you spend just to mincash, and add to this that the level of play often is just pure madness..

Good luck to all who's gonna give it a try. I recall I've seen someone from CC getting into top-3 of one of those monster-field Micromillions Events. He might as well have won it, I'm not sure :rolleyes: So it will be good to renew this result ;)

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I almost got my $22 ticket tonight. Finished 72th place and top 66 got the ticket ;(
In a field of 1500 players!

I was stupid enough to push QQ against an UTG raise. Of course he had KK. Should have folded the queens and the ticket would have been mine.

Threshold2122

Threshold2122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looking forward to this and hoping to play in a few of them

I've already won a few tickets and gonna try and win a sattelite into the main event

Good luck out there

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
usually i have a little succes with those small buy ins tournaments but so far no life changing wins

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll be doing a thread for it, cause wanna make at least one very deep run in it.
Micromillions are very great opportunity to have a taste of big series by not risking bankroll, just having fun and trying different strategies.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can someone kindly post the full schedule for me please? Are there mixed game events?

Yes, I am interested in mainly in the mixed games.
I will search for the schedule, but it will be HORSE KO and 8-game KO first. (maybe nov 20 and 21) Should I post here or will I write you a PM?

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I almost got my $22 ticket tonight. Finished 72th place and top 66 got the ticket ;(
In a field of 1500 players!

I was stupid enough to push QQ against an UTG raise. Of course he had KK. Should have folded the queens and the ticket would have been mine.

Balo, you have the talent to get in, honestly 0.55 sattelites are not worthing as you need luck as well to get 66 out of 1500, maybe wouldn't try 1.1$? Anyway, fold that queens next time. :p

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I will definitely try to get someone to get a ticket on a satellite ... for everything !!!

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

On November 19, the micro million starts - share who will participate, what buy-ins, maybe he won the main event

I'm not ready, but I want to win, I'll play to win something, micromillions are always good, low buy-ins and big prizes !!! oiauHE oaIHE OaiUHE oaueh ouaIEH fun is guaranteed!

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite poker event, I'm likely to play in low-entry tournaments.

mandachuva

mandachuva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Micro million

On November 19, the micro million starts - share who will participate, what buy-ins, maybe he won the main event

If this is true it will be very good

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally wont be taking part as i do not have time currently for large field MTTs, well for MTTs in general actually with my work commitments.

When I have had time in the past I have preferred the Monster Series at Party as they tend to have less runners (smaller fields) than the stars Micro Millions.

Good luck to all the CC players that are playing though, I hope to read that one of you has taken an event down :)

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe I will play a few of these just for fun, but I have two issues with MTTs on pokerstars, which is why, I play way more on 888 Poker these days:

1) The fields on PokerStars are often very large, which increase variance and the duration of each MTT.

2) The rake on PokerStars is 20% higher for anything under 22$ buyin.

As for point number 1), when PokerStars hold their events, the already large fields get even larger, so its almost a turn-off for me. Although to be fair maybe the events can be softer, because some people come just to play them. As for point number 2) however I really cant find any excuse. Are PokerStars MTTs 20% better, or why I need to pay this extra fee? I just dont see it :)

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
I will skip this MM mostly as dont want to grind for far too long with these massive field. But for 100% will play main event and few 11 bucks games on sunday if available.

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I plan on playing a few satellites to the main event, other than that probably a few lower buyin tournaments.
Good luck to all that play :)

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I am interested in mainly in the mixed games.
I will search for the schedule, but it will be HORSE KO and 8-game KO first. (maybe nov 20 and 21) Should I post here or will I write you a PM?

It's ok now, I went on and looked at the schedule. Looks like November 28th will be my main day with badugi and 2-7 single draw both in that day.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
to win in micromillions you have to be a very lucky player:deal::)

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Registration is open and password is on the page.

Just click link in tournament description and it will direct you to it.

10K max players and it is only password protected and not ticket so it is probably going to be a donkfest.

Good Luck All