merge suspended my account

dirtyoldog

dirtyoldog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i was a reguler at mergehad afew accounts all on diferent sites most with a positive balance which i built from nothing the day they shut down felt stars i went to log in and it said my account was suspended for security reasons.ive contacted them many times and the only thing they say is they reserve the right to keep it confidential and they wont tell me nothing. it wasnt alot of money but thats not the point atleast they can tell me why i was suspended.well i would like to know if this has happened to anyone else. or if anyone can help me solve this issue. i liked it there they have alot to offer. i had some good friends there too. i also read in a post that they arent takeing us players anymore if anyone has info on that that might help thanks all.all of my accounts are suspendedand if i start a new one they suspend that too. its been a couple months now.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
do you have more than one account on any of the skins?

DaPirate

DaPirate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As Pooffy asks, do you have multiple accounts on that skin?

That was the same message I got when trying to log in when Hero Poker requested that I verify my account. Did you get a message asking or saying you need to verify your account or was it possibly discarded by spam filter?

dirtyoldog

dirtyoldog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no i only had one account per site and i get all my spams and emails if they did asked i would comply they wont tell me nothing

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone else have an account there with the Same address??
There's a carbon Rep over on 2+2, he maybe your best bet to find out whats going on.

curly

curly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never had a problem with Merge doing this to me but I am only registered under 1 Merge skin, are you sure your not registered under more then that?

That may be considered multi-accounting but I'm not positive on that, the really weird part about this is they are not telling you why this happened.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I have an account on quite a few skins and verified all of my accounts, never had a problem
I think your best bet might be to go to that other forum and get a hold of the Carbon Rep.
Good luck

curly

curly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
interesting tidbit I would like to add in response to the part of your post about them not accepting U.S. players any longer, the father of a friend of mine has been trying to get an account started on Carbon and has been unsuccessful.

I'm going to try and find out more about this situation, I'm curious as to what is going on with that too.

dirtyoldog

dirtyoldog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what is 2+2 and what other site shall i try thanks for the help

JusSumguy

JusSumguy

Chipmonger
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can you post the email correspondence?

-

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First off, spend some time presenting your case in something close to correct English. Run the spell checker on it, make it look like you can write and prepare conversation points. Keep all your Merge correspondence #'s handy and use them accordingly.

Be uber polite when asking for guidance. It is likely you will need to deal with each site individually, as it is unclear whether or not a central Merge support exists. Often each site support will do the talking to any central support. If you present your case clearly, you can send it to each of the sites and ask for that guidance.

Proofread before you hit the 'send or submit' button.

Last edited:
dirtyoldog

dirtyoldog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
.AOLWebSuite .AOLPicturesFullSizeLink { height: 1px; width: 1px; overflow: hidden; } .AOLWebSuite a {color:blue; text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer} .AOLWebSuite a.hsSig {cursor: default} .AOLWebSuiteM1 {margin: 10px 20px;} .AOLWebSuiteM2 {margin: 5px;} .AOLWebSuiteM3 {margin: 10px;} .dmItemSelected {padding: 2px !important;text-decoration: none !important;color:#fff !important;background-color: #656565 !important;border-radius: 2px;}
Dear Michael,
Thank you for contacting us.
Unfortunately, your account has been disabled for security and verification purposes. We cannot disclose any details, other than this was a decision taken at Management level. Regrettably, we will be unable to enter into further correspondence pertaining to this matter.
We are always here to help you. Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any additional questions in relation to this or any other matter. Your reference ID for this email is LTK171160241305X; please quote this number in any further communication on this subject.
Kind regards,
Mike Brown --
CarbonPoker Support
CarbonPoker can now be found at CarbonPoker.ag

dirtyoldog

dirtyoldog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dear Michael,
Our management team have reviewed your account and have deemed that it will remain inactive. If you open any new accounts they will also be closed.
As per our house rules, management reserves the right to revoke the agreement between the user and our site.
Management decision is final and no further correspondence will be entertained on this matter.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this matter may have caused you. Your co-operation is greatly appreciated.
We are always here to help you. Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any additional questions in relation to this or any other matter. Your reference ID for this email is LTK171160241305X; please quote this number in any further communication on this subject.
Kind regards,
Fred Saunders
Merge Poker Network
Fraud and Security Department

JusSumguy

JusSumguy

Chipmonger
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sounds like you either...

1. Have multiple account on same skin.
2. Washed out of a tournament and re-entered the same tourney on another skin... multiple times.

-

dirtyoldog

dirtyoldog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no i only have one account per skinand they dont let you sighn up more than one account per tourny:banghead:

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gotta love these two lines...you think they actually read these before sending them?

Management decision is final and no further correspondence will be entertained on this matter.

We are always here to help you. Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any additional questions in relation to this or any other matter.