Merge Support

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've emailed Carbon with issues in the past and now yesterday/today had to email BCP to see if I could get the hand history from the CC freeroll the other day. In their replies, they didn't seem to have read my email and just sent me this:

Thank you for contacting us.Please note that you can view your hand history by going to the menu bar at the top of the lobby screen, clicking on Games and selecting Hand History. The layout is quite similar to the old version of our poker software.
By default your Hand History is saved for 30 days. You can change this by going to Settings and then Hand History Settings.
Also, if you click on the hand id # at the top left of the table window you can access your hand history while playing.
Please also note that there is another way to see your Hand History. By default the hand history is stored on your C drive, in your program files, unless, you may have chosen to store it elsewhere when you installed the Poker software. From this other location you can open it with a note pad and be able to see the whole history.

I had told them in the original email that I knew all of this but sent another saying it again. Sent a screenshot of my HH and the tourney #, showing that it didn't have the hands from the games I had played and asked again if I could recover the HH.

They then reply with this:

In regards to your inquiry, I would like to inform you that your account has already been credited the cash money win you obtained in Hand ID# 60359689-1. please access your Poker Lobby/ Account/ real money Ledger and verify the information provided.!

WTF? Waiting to hear from them again now.

Has anyone else had similar dealings with them? I get the impression that they don't read the emails they receive and they just respond to you with general info from their website.

Anyone else had trouble with HH not saving for private games on BCP?

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Those are standard boilerplate responses, and pretty typical quality for Merge skin support. They either have a bot skimming emails and trying to deduce the gist of the question before generating a response, or they have people with poor English skills skimming emails by eye and not reading/comprehending them. As I've told people before, Nathan from BCP and Chris & Ryan from Carbon are outstanding support reps over at 2+2 (and Nathan is at the DTB forums as well), they are very responsive and will almost always help you if they can. Email is usually a waste of time.

That said, unfortunately Merge will not supply any HH's to you. A number of people have asked their support reps on other forums for HH's and have been told this isn't possible.

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks dm. Ya, I thought as much. Searched the forum and was surprised not to find any similar complaints so had to make a new thread. Sucks that I can't get the HH but I really don't know why it isn't saved anyway.

Will use 2+2 next time.

Danilo

Danilo

5am Club
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some time ago i asked about the delay in the withdrawal of a Carbon Poker via neteller and was answered that the delay could be because of the postal service :eek:

kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They never got back to me about what I considered to be at the very least chip dumping. I emailed them like 3 times about it. They suck in my opinion. They should actually try and be nicer to their players since they are one of the few places US players can drop money, or maybe that is the point as to why they are so bad?