Total posts
Chips
Ok so I am starting to realize merge has a lot of skins lol

I have Found these

Carbon Poker
Lock Poker
Black Chip Poker
Aced Poker

What else is there? Post it and I shall add to the list.

Also what skin has the best deals? ( bonus, table games, VIP )
Are they all the same?

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why do networks offer so many skins? Just so people can re deposit with a bonus chance?

Samango

Samango

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are far too many to list but you can see them here
http://www.mergegaming.com/partners.html

It is not really the network that is opening all of these rooms. The reason that there are so many, is that the network is the provider of ready made software and support, so if someone wants to start up their own poker site they would use the networks services but they would be running their business seperately and mostly independently

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice link :) Guess I dont need to list the rooms anymore haha.

Now I understand how the rooms are and how they work now. So what rooms is best? ( for US and Non US )

physiotherapist

physiotherapist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice link :) Guess I dont need to list the rooms anymore haha.

Now I understand how the rooms are and how they work now. So what rooms is best? ( for US and Non US )
one of the skin name is HAHAPOKER its damn funny

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really Haha Poker ?!? lol (did not look at all the rooms in the link)

SheldonCooper

SheldonCooper

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker Nordica is my room of choice

nitulbhatia

nitulbhatia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
seems like darkasassin is planning on making a deposit on a merge skin for some bonus deal :) How much u planning to deposit buddy?

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
seems like darkasassin is planning on making a deposit on a merge skin for some bonus deal :) How much u planning to deposit buddy?

Stuck with carbon. Games are solid and i DLed from Cards chat so I used CC link to support our forum :) i put 50$ and so far im just breaking even, but im learning how to play 6h multi tabling cash games, and now i have a better understanding oh how i should be playing after reading cafeman31's thread and watching his vid at 10nl.

very similar game to 4nl. Not 100% the same, but more or less. I am going to be multi tabling carbons cash games.... so far, just breaking even, hoping to run better :)

nitulbhatia

nitulbhatia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sounds good buddy, good luck with the games, hope you run good...

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it possible to transfer money between merge skins? Just trying to get some information since I'm thinking about playing a lot on one of the sites since I assume that's the best option for american players.

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well you have to verify your account 1st then you can trade. I have no verified yet, butI am getting all the paper work tomorrow.

M

matt0216

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it possible to transfer money between merge skins? Just trying to get some information since I'm thinking about playing a lot on one of the sites since I assume that's the best option for american players.

If you're asking if it's possible to transfer from say, Carbon to Aced, then no you can't do that.

You can transfer, but it has to be within the same skin

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
really?? So i cant do it from Carbon to BCP... wow that actually sucks xD

M

matt0216

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea I'm pretty sure you can't. I wanted to a few months ago, but read somewhere they don't allow it.

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lame I dont even play at BCP lol i have a small BR on carbon that i been trying to build

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're asking if it's possible to transfer from say, Carbon to Aced, then no you can't do that.

You can transfer, but it has to be within the same skin

Ok. I think the better question I have in regards to this is can you trade between skins that are brother and sister sites? I know PDC poker is Carbon's sister site but I'm not sure if it works.

M

matt0216

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok. I think the better question I have in regards to this is can you trade between skins that are brother and sister sites? I know PDC poker is Carbon's sister site but I'm not sure if it works.

No, that's not possible either. Aced, Carbon, and PDC are all run together, yet it's still not possible to transfer within those skins.

Reptar7

Reptar7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was looking for an answer whether or not I could transfer between Merge skins. When I typed in the name it gave me the green check mark for go ahead, but then when I submitted the trade it rejected it saying it couldn't find the recipient.

So confirmed, you cannot transfer between Merge skins. Lolz.