Merge Gaming

pothead2012

pothead2012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just discovered that Carbon Poker is still alive , back when we all still played together i used to love playing on the MergeNetwork and even won some good money. But since i started to spend more time with poker again i have not heard anything about the skins on Merge , does anybody here play there and can tell me if it`s still good ?

Thanks in advance and GL at the Tables

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just discovered that Carbon Poker is still alive , back when we all still played together i used to love playing on the MergeNetwork and even won some good money. But since i started to spend more time with poker again i have not heard anything about the skins on Merge , does anybody here play there and can tell me if it`s still good ?

Thanks in advance and GL at the Tables
Which network does this room belong to?

pothead2012

pothead2012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which network does this room belong to?

The MergeGaming Network. Back before the segregation of the online pokerworld there was lots of action there and plenty fish ( me included ) but i have not played there in years and i don`t just want to deposit there if it`s basically a waste so would be cool if anyone maybe plays there and can tell me if it is still worth it