Major Concern Over Fair Play (ACR/Black chip)

mariel619

mariel619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Having MAJOR problems timing out with the eventual winning hand, there is something SERIOUSLY goin on with this site, it hasnt been the same since this JAN update. Im very concern cheating is invloved, there is NO reason i should be timing out 20+ times during a tourney, during a cash game, AND im cheated out of fair play.
yea this may sound a little crazy, but so is having pocket K's AK AQ deep in a tourney and you time out, of a pot you already have 10K plus chips in. what is going on? i have GB speed and a i9 processor so its def not on my end.

sorry but this is VERY upsetting i keep making it deep n every tourney i play and EVERY tourney i play i keep timing out with the best hand, OVER and OVER and OVER again!

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have not had any issues like this at all in a long time. "years ago" The only time I have an issue is when I lose my contention. I have concluded that is on my end and i just go to my internet settings and reconnect and I am good. I like you have a really good PC but oddly it only happens on my new one and often when i am listening to music on you tube.

Last edited by a moderator:
mariel619

mariel619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in the 0ss 20k tourney now and i got A and hit top pair..go to bet.. timed out and when i come back instead of being in the same hand with the timer, it goes to the next hand and im cheated out of a nice pot in a 20K GTD come on now, whats really going on.

mariel619

mariel619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its already happened 3 times in this tourney and it started a hr ago

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have the same disconnect then reconnect error -1 or error 100 issues you describe and find the site unplayable or all in or fold is the only way to play if you insist on playing still very annoying folding AA and KK preflop.
Noticing this red disconnection X constantly on other players too for weeks now it is the network not your internet that has serious problems.

mariel619

mariel619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
again in 20k tourney... aq timed ou...ak timedout......

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR MTT AA loses to 999, way too typical, you too?

@ ACR, haven't had the log-off problem yet, but it is noteworthy: it's almost a waste of time shoving ANY high/favored pocket pairs. Except, if you are a total dog number pair. I have AA, opponent shoves 99, of course he catches, 999 over AA. I would like to know the stats; at ACR big favored over-pockets are magnets to get knocked out by low numbered three of a kind.
Others @ ACR, have you been a winner with big pairs, or are you luckier with low pairs, and catch to make trips, more times than not?

Last edited:
M

mp3player

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@ ACR, it's almost a waste of time shoving ANY pocket pairs. Except, if you are a total dog number pair. I have AA, opponent shoves 99, of course he catches, 999 over AA. I would like to know the stats; at ACR big favored over-pockets are magnets to get knocked out by low numbered three of a kind.
Others @ ACR, have you been a winner with big pairs, or are you luckier with low pairs, and catch to make trips, more times than not?

This has happen to me soo many times as i feel like cheating is going on. This only happens when i bet big on the cash games and i get sucked out. All i can say i lose 90% of my big bets on cash games where i had upper hand preflop i have lost my winnings. Yes i said 90% not 50% and this happen to me like more than 10 times where i raise the bet to $300 pre flop and then end up losing 800+ on the river. Although this doesn't happen when i bet small and have the upper hand pre flop on cash games i win 70-80%.

This is why i stick to acr tourney and simply play the small tourney tickets i just have my suspicion on cash games. ( Also have suspicion on jackpot games but they aren't bad as cash games. )

M

mollymaggie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Having MAJOR problems timing out with the eventual winning hand, there is something SERIOUSLY goin on with this site, it hasnt been the same since this JAN update. Im very concern cheating is invloved, there is NO reason i should be timing out 20+ times during a tourney, during a cash game, AND im cheated out of fair play.
yea this may sound a little crazy, but so is having pocket K's AK AQ deep in a tourney and you time out, of a pot you already have 10K plus chips in. what is going on? i have GB speed and a i9 processor so its def not on my end.

sorry but this is VERY upsetting i keep making it deep n every tourney i play and EVERY tourney i play i keep timing out with the best hand, OVER and OVER and OVER again!

I haven't had that problem myself at ACR but have at Betonline after awhile playing I'll get a message that my session has timed out removing me from the table usually it happens when the blinds are high so by the time I log back in I've lost a bunch of chips

mariel619

mariel619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they are compromised for sure, if you notice patterns as i do its crazy, not coincidence that it keeps happening, mostly, in betting situations where you should win the hand. why does it sometimes do the 99sec countdown, and sometimes skips it altogether but re connect into the next hand, BUT its only been 10.. SMH WHAT!

seriously they have to know something is wrong.

mariel619

mariel619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thinking about what you said about settings what do you think needs changing as only have these issues on ACR every other site works fine.:confused:
What settings need to be changed to stop this happening constantly tried uninstalling and reinstalling the same problem?

One thing I noticed, in task manager black chip uses 13 processes.
why that is idk, seems very unusual.
I dont think any other clients/skins use that many?s
shouldnt have anything to do with you timing out, BUT
at the same time still it could be used for that, we are using their servers,
they arent regulated and people are smart enough to take advantage of this.
Its sad we have to think this way, the evidence of the situations/patterns of events
all point to them being compromised, either inside or hacked from outside.:pcguru:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all, I would highly recommend to check if you have the latest Java and Flashplayer up to date, make sure to keep deleting cookies and cache. Also, make sure to check the internet connection if you have several streams, other poker applications, several windows open at the same time, it could affect the connection.

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I've had the same issue with ACR.

mariel619

mariel619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all, I would highly recommend to check if you have the latest Java and Flashplayer up to date, make sure to keep deleting cookies and cache. Also, make sure to check the internet connection if you have several streams, other poker applications, several windows open at the same time, it could affect the connection.

NOPE did what you said and its still doing the same thing, youve been compromised.
still timing out with the best hand. your software also uses 13 processes which isnt normal for any program let alone a poker client..

Also BOTS everywhere, you can read the same patterns etc. from multiple "players".
im a actual analyst and study pattern etc for a living have been doing it for 20 years.
idk what to say but something isnt right:pcguru:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NOPE did what you said and its still doing the same thing, youve been compromised.
still timing out with the best hand. your software also uses 13 processes which isnt normal for any program let alone a poker client..

Also BOTS everywhere, you can read the same patterns etc. from multiple "players".
im a actual analyst and study pattern etc for a living have been doing it for 20 years.
idk what to say but something isnt right:pcguru:

In such case please send by email any screen capture or videos showing this issue directly to our techs, to support@winningpokernetwork.com , they will gladly assist you and provide you further steps.

ACR Rep

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Kenzie 96 said:
Prolly should stop playing on the site, don't you think?
The OP need to remember the T&C's usually contain a clause about online disconnects.

:)
I get the same thing happening at least a few times a during all games, could you please explain how is it that when I have 2 games running I get one table constantly disconnecting while the other table playing as normal.

:dontknow:

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Feedback from support that I must look in to hope this helps anybody with these issues if anybody finds a fix would be great.:confused:

June week 2

Week 1 task 1

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seriously done everything support said could be wrong at my end starting to think this is compromised bad.
Opened two games today a freeroll and a 55 cent buy in getting blinded out due to disconnections can not play properly.
Could not call this flop bet with J8 up and down draw both tables going crazy continually disconnecting and loading too late to act losing third of my stack got stressed and just shoved bad hands with 50% starting stacks in the end as finding it an unpleasant experience playing there.
Like Zorba said one table disconnected but other table not sometimes what is going on?
Serious issues exist on this poker site do not know what I was thinking playing $50 buy in jackpots and tournaments trying to clear a $100 OSS reload bonus the last while with these issues costing me chips constantly.
Even more strange am leaving money on bitcoin that will probably fall instead of playing it for the bonus makes no sense at all.:(

Week 1 task 1

Week 2 task 1

Week 1 task 3

June week 2

Last edited:
Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have had this same problem lately too but I got to thinking about it and I have not yet had the disconnection problem happen at a ring game but seems to be fairly constant in tournament play and, along with a couple other personal complaints about the software, seems to be getting worse with each update.

mariel619

mariel619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Feedback from support that I must look in to hope this helps anybody with these issues if anybody finds a fix would be great.:confused:

View attachment 273633

View attachment 273634

yooooooooooooooo.. do you know what this sounds like..(email)
we are being scammed big time. its clear, WOW
..since when do you have to do ALL of that to play poker..
they give EVERY hint that its your fault you are timing out.
not jus timing out but timing out with the best hand.? situational timing out?
they aren't acknowledging the problem exactly, they are only pointing out that
it is our fault that we are losing/timing out.

they have to make their money, so they arent going to acknowledge the problem
because they are the problem, its built into their software, if you are privy to someone who is able to see things with a computer, ask them to take a look at it, especially Java, allows you to do Ultimate Bet all over again.

:fight:

mariel619

mariel619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey make sure you dont have the lights on, tv off, and headphones too..

but nah..

IMrwkPq.png

WINDOWS 10? +AD BLOCK+GOOGLE AS DEFAULT BROWSER :and ANTIVIRUS.. WHY=SPYWARE
W0wxYpI.png

Last edited:
Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
yooooooooooooooo.. do you know what this sounds like..(email)
we are being scammed big time. its clear, WOW
..since when do you have to do ALL of that to play poker..
they give EVERY hint that its your fault you are timing out.
not jus timing out but timing out with the best hand.? situational timing out?
they aren't acknowledging the problem exactly, they are only pointing out that
it is our fault that we are losing/timing out.

they have to make their money, so they arent going to acknowledge the problem
because they are the problem, its built into their software, if you are privy to someone who is able to see things with a computer, ask them to take a look at it, especially Java, allows you to do Ultimate Bet all over again.

:fight:

I too have been experiencing the disconnection issue but it didn't feel like a 'scam' to me. More like a software glitch.

Out of curiosity, I was wondering why they'd target your account to 'make their money'... Your last 100 games on the network have 'almost' all been freerolls with like 5 games sprinkled in of $1 to $3 buyins and maybe a dozen 10cent & 50cent games. How much do you figure 'they' are making from that?
Wouldn't the bad publicity make it not worth the $10 they're supposedly making?
Why would they want their site to run poorly? Don't you think that could potentially cost them 100's of thousands of dollars (or millions?)?
Why would customer support provide a detailed response in an effort to help out the customer? Doesn't this appear like they are trying to help?

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack