Looking for a site like SWCPoker

M

microfish

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, i am looking for a site like swcpoker. I am from Turkey and online gaming is forbidden here. Almost all poker sites domain name are banned , so i have to use vpn to play and i know poker sites don't accept vpns. i am currently playing micro stakes at swcpoker ( i am not a winning reg, just playing for hobby). i am looking for another site like swc to add 1 or 2 more tables while playing. there is only 1-3 micro tables running at swc .

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, i am looking for a site like swcpoker. I am from Turkey and online gaming is forbidden here. Almost all poker sites domain name are banned , so i have to use vpn to play and i know poker sites don't accept vpns. i am currently playing micro stakes at swcpoker ( i am not a winning reg, just playing for hobby). i am looking for another site like swc to add 1 or 2 more tables while playing. there is only 1-3 micro tables running at swc .
Many sites accept VPN-services.But if you are really looking for something like SWC(crypto-based poker room),you should try CoinPoker.They accept deposits with BTC and ETH as well as CHP(they own cryptocurrency,listed on coinmarketcup)

M

microfish

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Many sites accept VPN-services.But if you are really looking for something like SWC(crypto-based poker room),you should try CoinPoker.They accept deposits with BTC and ETH as well as CHP(they own cryptocurrency,listed on coinmarketcup)

do they want real name or identify verification when withdraw?

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
do they want real name or identify verification when withdraw?
Nope. All you need is a valid phone number(you will receive SMS when opening your account) and valid email