re: Poker & Lock poker revolution nightmare
i'll say. i hate it to. i can think of several things that I hate about this new change......
1. as someone said, you have to change your nickname.
2. the tournaments are all different now, what pisses me off the most is that I usually play the heads up games with 4 players. I loved it when it was a winner take all, now there giving a 2nd place which stinks in my opinion because you get less money for 1st and it makes you play more heads up to make up for your loss.
3. They just got the new hyper turbo tournaments on lock last week which I loved. You start out with a 1500 if your playing the penny games and 1000 if your playing the high stakes games which is dumb in my opinion, it should be the opposite. Now to top it off since they've got there new system up, you only 300 chips now start off, what are they smoking? lol
4. This is by the far worst......
They've changed the complete look of Lock Poker. You have animation players which are fine, but they don't give you an option to go back to the way it was. You can select "simple or classic" in your options but that still not how it use to be.
5. It seems to me that when I was playing on there old system, it was much faster play, there was no slowness whatsoever, now I'm seeing it pause for a split second whenever they deal the cards or they shove a pot to you.
6. When you see the cards whether if it's in your hand or if it's on the board, there real blurry which I can't stand.
I hope Rizen is reading this because I just don't know if I can go on playing like this.....