Lock 2.0 likes and dislikes

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i am not the biggest fan of Lock 2.0 thus far. there are a # of issues that need to be sorted out. table resizing is tough, can be done but tough to read the cards. it also appears that the rake has increased for bout tourneys and sngs. what do u guys think of the new layout?

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i hope traffic picks up in the coming days

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will deal with Lock at the weekend. I guess this will take some time to reinstall the software.
Todays I got an email from them that Lock has no relationship with pure poker.

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will deal with Lock at the weekend. I guess this will take some time to reinstall the software.
Todays I got an email from them that Lock has no relationship with pure poker.

an email from Lock or an email from pure? i think i was one of the first to download 2.0, i never heard/got anything about pure

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
an email from Lock or an email from pure? i think i was one of the first to download 2.0, i never heard/got anything about pure

When you automatically update lock from old installation the desktop shortcut says Pure Poker 2.0 not lock :)

dirtyoldog

dirtyoldog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i cant find a way to download it. if anyone could help direct me to it or give me link I would appreciate it. thank you. I never got an email or anything it just downloaded purepoker

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i downloaded it directly from lockpoker.eu . it automatically uninstalls old client and installs new

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do we need to make a new account on this new skin, I can't seem to log on to my old acct

curtinsea

curtinsea

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do we need to make a new account on this new skin, I can't seem to log on to my old acct

after you migrate to the new platform, your log in will be your screen name instead of your e-mail address.

curtinsea

curtinsea

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

If you are going with the Pure Poker skin on Revolution, I think you will need to create a new screen name

Skull_Sniper

Skull_Sniper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I think the new software is cheap and choppy. I can't decide if I think it's something they've been working on for awhile and this is the best they can do, or if they did this at the last minute, and as a result we get this garbage. Either way I'm not touching Lock until I hear amazing things in some threads/posts. That may be a month from now or it may never happen, so only time will tell. The fact that they have less than 60 players at noon, only 5 ring game tables going, and I saw over $1,000 of overlay in MTTs on DAY ONE says a lot. But like I said before I wish them luck. This is their absolute last chance I guarantee, and I'm not going down with them.
Hopefully Pure Poker will be a bailout, but who knows.

M

Misdir

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its like signing up for healthcare in the new system; haven't worked out all the bugs yet. lol

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they raised the rake for tourneys and sit-n-gos too, kind of a bummer

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i just opened lock and it automatically updated to pure poker which is now not working, it opens and everything but when i try to log on it stopped working.

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok now i get it, lock automatically updated to pure, i uninstalled pure, went to the lock site and downoladed new lock, i migrate the account and now it's working!!!!

L

loomis311

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i do not see the option for a 4 color deck. also, i do not like the chat window on the left hand of the table, i prefer it below.

Danilo

Danilo

5am Club
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think a major problem that must be corrected is the visualization of the cards on the table, it's really bad to see. I also hope that the new network Lock Poker improve the deadlines for cash withdrawals :)

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i do not see the option for a 4 color deck. also, i do not like the chat window on the left hand of the table, i prefer it below.
There is a 4 color option in the settings. My main complaint is with auto-top up in cash games. It asks you to confirm EVERY TIME it reloads. Crazy stupid.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Apparently 'Dotation' equates to prize pool.:confused::confused:

Not so hard to resize tables. It is a different layout for sure, but my initial reaction is 'interesting'.

Cards on table are ugly, better in the side bar.

Bet buttons are too skinny.

No HH folder, so trackers won't work.

Last edited:
OhYeah229

OhYeah229

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im still waiting on my cash out from lock from 2/2/13 do you guys think they will pay now?

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Apparently 'Dotation' equates to prize pool.:confused::confused:

Not so hard to resize tables. It is a different layout for sure, but my initial reaction is 'interesting'.

Cards on table are ugly, better in the side bar.

Bet buttons are too skinny.

No HH folder, so trackers won't work.
There is an option to save HH to disk. Trackers don't work there yet but I would expect both to add support.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I deleted my old icon before trying to get in. Then I followed instructions in my email, and migrated. It went smoothly cuz I somehow remembered my PW.

There is an option to save HH to disk. Trackers don't work there yet but I would expect both to add support.

Havn't found that option yet.--------------I have now.

Interesting, I set preferred seating for a 10 seat table and it seems to have auto-adjusted to my 6 max table....maybe all tables....I like this.

Last edited:
dudemanstan

dudemanstan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is a 4 color option in the settings. My main complaint is with auto-top up in cash games. It asks you to confirm EVERY TIME it reloads. Crazy stupid.
I was just about to ask about this. I thought I was doing something wrong. I scratched my head over this for hours trying to figure out how to make it auto top up. I hate the pop up asking you to reload when all I want it to do is reload automatically :(